HOLLY FOALED !!! MY BABY IS HERE!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS MARTY AND HOLLY!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif

Let's see some more pictures of this little boy!
yes.gif

fest30.gif
fest06.gif
fest03.gif
fest42.gif
fest10.gif
Wooooo Hoooooo!!!

I got on late today, and just finished the thread. How exciting! Congratulations, Marty! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LITTLE FETUS... or is it NOEL?

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS !!!!![/SIZE]

Sounds like Holly & Jerry had an easy time....YOU, on the other hand.....
biggrin.gif

Enjoy that foal. We'd sure like to know if it's a boy or girl.

[SIZE=21pt]
new_multi.gif
So excited for you to see such happy news!
laugh.gif
[/SIZE]

aktion033.gif
SUPER-DUPER CONGRATULATIONS MARTY!
new_multi.gif

What a beautiful baby!
wub.gif

Congratulations Marty on your new baby. Hope IT is nursing by now but the Vet can give Oxytocin to bring her milk down. During foaling season I have kept a vial of it on hand for instances just like this after I learned about it years ago.

Good luck and enjoy. Sounds like it was an easy birth.

Joyce

Congrats Marty!!! Now, did you give Jerry a big hug and kiss for helping you???? Well you should if you haven't! Again, congrats on the healthy foal!!!

CONGRADULATIONS MARTY!! Woohooo!!

That is great news!! I hope everything is OK....I am sure it will turn out just great!

Good luck with the little fetus!!
biggrin.gif

-Kris

Congrats!!!
new_shocked.gif
I know we were all on tiptoes waiting!...and she didn't have (him?) in the mud, be thankful!
aktion033.gif

HMmm

Brave Little Prancers Forum Fetus??? hehehe

Congrats Marty.....a new bouncing baby boy!! You are going to have soooo much fun and I am so happy to hear that Holly is being a great mama!!
aktion033.gif

Marty Marty!!!

Where are you???? We need pics, pics, pics.....

Congrats
aktion033.gif

I just relized what you are trying to do...longest thread ever!!!!
wink.gif

GO FETUS GO!!!

So happy for you & Holly & Jerry.

Sherry

update?

I hope all is well
unsure.gif

But Congrats!! can we see more pictures? Hes very cute! Sounds normal so far... not his feet, but maybe some magic shoes? I'm so happy for you!

please update us soon... & have a nap! you must be tired!lol

midnight star stables said:
update?
I hope all is well
unsure.gif

But Congrats!! can we see more pictures? Hes very cute! Sounds normal so far... not his feet, but maybe some magic shoes? I'm so happy for you!

please update us soon... & have a nap! you must be tired!lol

445947[/snapback]

Desi, go to the topic ''introducing Tiny Tim'', there are more pics there, and his feet will probably straighten out, Magic Shoes are for when the dont and for deformed feet(like dwarfs), i think! Also she has probably caught up on all her sleep buy now, its been what marty, 4 days?

-Gage-

My goodness Marty, I thought the foal would be a yearling before I got through reading all 11 pages of congrats here!!!
biggrin.gif

Add my congratulations to all the others, the first one is so special isn't it?
smile.gif

488.gif
aktion033.gif
new_multi.gif
WooHoo!!!!! CONGRATS Marty, Jerry, Holly & all the Brave Little Prancers on your new addition! I was so happy when I read yesterday that Holly decided to pop little Timmy Fetus out, but couldn't reply because the forum wouldn't let me log in!
aktion033.gif
new_multi.gif
488.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
MARTY...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: I am so happy to hear you have a special little blessing from Holly!!! Give that new little one (fetus jr) a big kiss from us!!!!

lis

MARTY THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS. CONGRADULATIONS ON YOUR NEW FOAL CAN'T WAIT TO SEE UPDATED PICTURES. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back