hey all you watchers of Venus

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foal looks to be standing there behind her, Venus is probably just resting. Thank God!

Oh Wow, it was just like I was there, remembering my own troubles with the outcome not so good. My vet would never had made it that quickly either. Geeze, I'm just sick to my stomach from worrying, even though its over now, gotta go hunt up my Alka Seltzer. Good for you guys Tracy, good vet too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Mom just resting, I hope
default_wub.png
:

Baby is alive good.
default_wub.png
:

Everything looks Ok

I see a live momma and a live baby giving each other first kisses. :aktion033:

Am I the only one that can't get this?????????????
default_unsure.png
:

Glad to hear the foal is alive, Hope Venus is ok too!!!
angel4.gif

Ithink Venus is just exhausted.

See!!!!! There they are!!!

WOW! God Bless the Broodmare indeed!!! I am just misty! Their vet was there in no time at all! WTG to everyone involved there
default_smile.png

Oh looks like mom is recovering - yippee!! that was a close one.

Good reactions on the part of the mare owners -- good job by the vet

So glad things are good at this point!

JJ

Was it a breech?

Look what a baby will do,,, :aktion033: ,,,,,,,there's 65 people reading this thread!!!!!!

i think that many people praying helped a little too!! im so happy for them and relieved!! okay i can breath again LOL

Hope they let us know what position the baby was? and filly or colt?

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: :saludando:

:new_shocked: Wow I am in shock and so happy to see both foal and mare seeming to be doing so well after the ordeal! I was afraid the baby wouldn't make it after all that. What a cutie pie! Keeping them in my prayers though for now. Does anyone know what was wrong? Breech?

Latest posts

Back