hey all you watchers of Venus

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx. I'm watching now. I see someone there putting down more hay. Sure looks like Venus has been rolling a lot.

I hope I get to see a baby being born! :aktion033:

I can see it, been watching her off and on for a long time. But Donna can't see it on her computer either, theres just a small x. Hope all goes well.

She keeps watching you....watching her LOL. Hope she foals soon for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bet she changes her mind - with all the people watching!

Hey - what is that bright light? she layed down and it came in on her face - poor girl.

She is BEAUTIFUL - would love to have a mare like her!

JJ

Thats really neat, this is the first time I have watched a foal cam online. I can even see you two in the background. She looks like she is antsy to me, although she hasn't moved her body around a whole lot. Hmmm.....

That's the way I would do it too, never hang around. I watch on the camera and when they go down and pushing, race like the wind to the barn, than it's to late for them to change there mind. I hope all goes well though.

She looks so close ...

she's up - she's down - she gets stiff...

What a dear sweet angel
default_wub.png
: Can't wait to see the baby
default_wub.png
:

She is VERY uncomfortable!!! Sure looks like some pushing going on to me!

looks like she may have a dystocia -- sure seems to be a long time of pushing, getting up and down with nothing showing for it.

Hmmm -- hope it is all ok!

JJ

Whoever it is in the stall with her is taking pictures!!! Come on Venus!!! Push that baby out!

yeah im getting worried thats a lot of pushing with nothing happening. hope shes called the veternarian praying here shes ok!!

Last edited:
It looks like she does push but then stop, this is nerve wracking!
default_wacko.png
:

I'm so excited. I'm watching this. This is the first time a foaling cam has worked for me. It must be my lucky day. Now if my mare will just foal too, then it really will be lucky.

Latest posts

Back