hey all you watchers of Venus

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone tell me why she is needing to walk with the bubble out?? I want to learn

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the rolling - she is "throwing" herself to the floor - pushing - then jumping up - then going down and rolling again -- this is not normal (compared to the foalings I have observed) -- I see they have her up now - and a nice bulge - hoping that the foal is correctly positioned.

Ohhhh I hope everything is fine.

JJay

looks like they are walking her probably until a vet gets there i suspect malposition
default_sad.png
Sending more prayers!!

jd this is to keep her from pushing more until the vet arrives (walking) but im just guessing!

Last edited:
Man, I finally get to see one on the camera and they're having such trouble. I am praying like mad for that little mare and her foal.

Thats what I'm thinking, walking her waiting for the vet. She did go in to feel, it must not be right. Praying!

Yep. The bubble is there but seems no leg or nose is there. I too think they're waiting on the vet.
default_sad.png

Thanks KK,

This is heart wrenching and all of us are here and can't do a darn thing
default_sad.png
Prayers to them!

If the cam goes off for you, try refreshing your browser... worked for me. Gosh I hope everything is ok! I thought I was just in time to see a great foaling before getting back to work on a paper. Prayers for the Momma and her soon to be little one.

vets there!! looks like just one hoof out im praying so hard!

Last edited:
Someone in scrubs in there now.......please God.....make this turn out okay!

Hoping that is a front hoof poking out there -- oh please.

Glad the vet made it.

I appreciate it that they have not turned off the camera -- this is quite the learning experience. Know we can't help them (other than by Praying) -- but sure can learn a lot.

Latest posts

Back