Here we go again..3rd surgery in 3 months..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
It is set for Monday, May 11 at 8am at Mercy Hospital in OKC. The Dr. from Washington D.C. and John Hopkins in Maryland, is on board. I have had this done 2x before so I know what to expect so I don't know why, but this surgery scares me.
default_unsure.png
This time they are going to work on the organs and the fistulas. It will be a long surgery, they believe 4-6 hours. And I will be awake again
default_wacko.png
And several days in the hospital. Mercy Hosp is the best in many states around us, and we have the upmost confidence in the I.R.. They wanted me to gain 5 lbs. and I gained 4 (117 lbs now). After this surgery, I don't think there will anything left they can do. So we are praying this one will stop the alien from growing. I had myself so worked up over this next surgery, I had to take a Zanax to calm down. So once again and hopefully for the last time, prayers and support are needed. Thanks everyone, I don't know what I would do without you guys. You HAVE ALWAYS been there for us, from my first post about Shooter's scour's 4 years ago to this.....
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Art and Theresa

Prayers and good thoughts will continue until you are back 100% and no longer need them. I will light a candle Monday morning and keep you first and foremost in my prayers that day. ((((HUGS))))

My thoughts will be with you,, and of course you can count on my prayers for Monday.

There are more people than you know pulling for you--I've told many here about you, and you are an inspiration to all.

Theresa, I think about you every day, and will think extra for you on Monday. Keep us up to date on how things are going, we will all be waiting for good news.
default_saludando.gif

You got it Theresa! Hope this goes nice and smooth, then you get some good sleep and feel better!

Watch out Venus! Your outta here!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Lisa

First I have to say "Everything is going to go great on Monday" Its my daughers 12th birthday... So A wonderful day-you will be in good hands.

Sending prayers to you both...

Visualize the surgeon doing his work successfully and see yourself healing. These really do help...

I am proud of you for gaining weight, why dont you eat icecream and cookies from today til Sunday night when you cant eat and lets see if you can put on some more weight!! LOL

Theresa, you will get through this surgery with flying colors and do just fine I know you will. You are a fighter and will not quit until this thing is gone. I will say and extra prayer for you on Monday, but you are always in my thoughts and prayers during your long journey to better health.

If Art needs anything while you are here in the city just have him call me. I'll PM you and give you my cell number as I'm not that far away.

Sister, you know you're in my prayers every day! If you need anything, let me know!

Love ya!
default_saludando.gif

Theresa, you are always in my prayers. Everything is going to work out just fine! We are here to help you through the weekend, and extra prayers will be sent on Monday.

My little birdy told me you looked so wonderful and healthy last week too so that is all great news that something good has kicked in. You are so brave I know this is all coming together for you finally HURRAY!!!!!. Where do you get all this courage??? I would never be so brave.If it was me I'd be such a weenie they'd find me hiding under the bed getting stoned. I can't wait to hear how it went!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! YES YOU CAN!!!!!!!!

That is excellent about your weight gain!! Good luck and know we are ALL there with you and Art through this! You are strong and a fighter or you would not have made it this far! You will do fine! I am just so glad they have decided they can proceed!

Continued prayers from here for you and Art. You are an inspiration to all of us.

Theresa- I think about you often and will be praying that all goes very well for you Monday! HUGS!

Latest posts

Back