OMG!!! We have another I.R. on board!!!! He is coming in from Washington state!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theresa, my sister, you know I'm praying for you!
default_pray.gif

This has GOT to work!

Love ya!
default_wub.png

My prayers will be with you tomorrow, Theresa. We will all be dancing the happy dance when we hear your update.

God Bless!

Barbara

Theresa, my thoughts and prayers are with you this morning. God bless!!

Barbie

My thoughts and prayers are with Theresa and her successful surgery and recovery. We can't wait to have you back, and healthy, Theresa!

If I hear anything, I'll post it ASAP!

I'm waiting too!

{{{{Theresa}}}}

Art just left.

He came straight here from the hospital and he's going home now. The WA Dr wasn't able to come, but there were in a telecomference the whole time. It took about 3 hours and.............

IT WENT VERY WELL!

They could not fix all of it this time, but they did the main, worst ones and they'll work on her some more at a later time.

Art says she was awake the whole time and that she wanted a cheeseburger after it was over LOL

Art is very tired from worry and lack of sleep. Her mom and family were up there with him during. But he's going to rest on the couch with the dogs after he feeds the horses.

She might come home tomorrow or in a day ot two. She'll come post as soon as she's able. It might be a while. We don't want her to over do it!

I was so relieved when Art told me she was ok that I cried. He hugged me before he left. I think he needed a hug as much as I did.

So.......WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Ohhhh, I am soooo happy to hear this!!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
:SoHappy
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

I've been thinking about Theresa all day!!!!

~kathryn

Glad to hear the good news. A cheesburger is always a good sign!
default_laugh.png
Thanks for keeping us posted Robin!

Carol

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!! is right!!!! What wonderful news. I've been thinking and worrying about her all day. Thank God - answered prayers!!! So glad it went well. Can't wait to hear from Theresa, but hope she waits a while to try and post. Important thing is that she is doing well. Art - hope you get some rest tonight.

Barbie

This is the best news ever!!! Please give Art and Theresa a huge hug when you see them from all of us.
default_wub.png
You keep a hug too for being the best friend they could have.....

Excellent news......thanks for letting us know Robin!!

I am sure Art is exhausted...........and very relieved....as well as Teresa is too I bet........and the fact she wanted a cheeseburger is a great sign in my book!

Hugs to you all, I am so glad to read this!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back