OMG!!! We have another I.R. on board!!!! He is coming in from Washington state!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is wonderful news! Thank goodness. We all feel better now. Can't imagine how much better your guys feel!

Fantastic news. Just wanted to check and see if there was any word before I went to bed.....sure glad I did.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
If that news doesn't renew one's faith in the power of prayer I don't know what would.

Thank you God for hearing our prayers.

Thank you God.

Robin thanks for the update.

God is going to give Theresa her health back through these doctors and little by little because that is how this has to be done. He has seen this fighter of a little woman stand up against adversity and shake it off and keep doing what she has to do to survive. Through all she has been through this past year she will have great rewards coming to her for hanging in there with her faith that God is with her and he will carry her through this. Keep plugging along dear heart. You rest up and we will all keep you in our prayers Theresa. Give Art a big hug for all of us, he is a strong and good man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Art just left.He came straight here from the hospital and he's going home now. The WA Dr wasn't able to come, but there were in a telecomference the whole time. It took about 3 hours and.............

IT WENT VERY WELL!

They could not fix all of it this time, but they did the main, worst ones and they'll work on her some more at a later time.

Art says she was awake the whole time and that she wanted a cheeseburger after it was over LOL

Art is very tired from worry and lack of sleep. Her mom and family were up there with him during. But he's going to rest on the couch with the dogs after he feeds the horses.

She might come home tomorrow or in a day ot two. She'll come post as soon as she's able. It might be a while. We don't want her to over do it!

I was so relieved when Art told me she was ok that I cried. He hugged me before he left. I think he needed a hug as much as I did.

So.......WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
AWESOME!!!! If anything like this every happens to me I hope I can have at least a fraction of her strength.

Art says she was awake the whole time and that she wanted a cheeseburger after it was over LOL

What good news! I've check this thread so many times today thought I'd wear it out.

Now that's the spirit that got her thru this, so far. Keep up the good work Theresa!

Hope Art got a good rest on the couch with the pups.

Keep passing out your hugs to them, Robin. They must have magic in them.

This is awesome!!! I am sooo happy that she is finally getting some positive news!

Thanks so much Robin for letting us know!
default_smile.png

YEAH!!!! Such good news! Thanks Reo for the update.

Super news!!! Wahoo!! Thinking of you Theresa and Art!! What a godsend this new doctor has been. Yippee!!

Thank heavens it all went well and Theresa is fine! Thanks for the update Robin! What a RELIEF!

Theresa-

Hope you're doing better every day and if you are not already home, that you will be soon. Take care.

Barbie

She's HOME!

I wasn't feeling well so went to sleep, and when I woke up Karrel told me Art brought Theresa here on their way home from the hospital. I missed her
default_sad.png

But I wanted to let you all that she's home with her loved ones!
default_wub.png

With a broken PC at home, and the troubles we are having here, I had missed this entire post!

I am SO THRILLED to hear this!!! How AWESOME! Here is to a SPEEDY recovery, dont over do and follow your doctors instructions! (no sneaking out to see the fur kids right now)

I am so happy for you and thanks for the updates REO. Please continue to keep us posted- I know you will!!

Latest posts

Back