Thanks Everyone for their prayers and support

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Theresa that is such wonderful news about the hospital bill prayers do work. And your 3 pounds is a start in the right direction. Now if your IR can help with the pain and get a plan that will work for your healing. Continued prayers from here.

You are so wonderful! Yes, that was a huge burden lifted off of us, that we did not expect. We did not apply for any assistance, but because it has now become a case study, they said usually hospital's will fund it. Also signed papers that they can share my alien with other hospitals and Dr.s as a learning experiance for others, what did not work and did work. We are going over to Robin's this

afternoon. I feel the need to be with her and to let her "see" me. She will be surprised when she does "see" me... I look like I am 5-6 months preg!...
default_new_shocked.gif
(The reason for the MRI). I joke with Art and tell him, "We are going to have a baby" and it is a girl, her name is Venus. (for the venous/vascular disease).
default_biggrin.png
He grins but I don't think he thinks it funny...I will let you know when I hear from the IR what the MRI results are...Again, thank you to everyone....Art and Theresa

Teresa - that is awesome news all the way around. Was praying for you off and on all week! God is good!

Please keep us informed as things keep moving forward!

What great news! I am so happy for you to not have to worry about some of the financail burden. You need to concentrate on getting better. Keep putting on that weight or a strong wind will blow your little self over...

I am always praying for you..

Missy

Well Missy, we have a big windy day here today! :DOH!

I'll have to hold Theresa down so she doesn't blow away!
default_biggrin.png

Wonderful news about the bills being taken care of, God is Good indeed!! Continued prayers heading your way. Take Care and God Bless.

It was a lovely day! Cold and windy but Art & Theresa came over and visited for a little while!

It was so good to get in a couple of Theresa hugs!
default_wub.png

And Cretahillsgal and family were here and they all got to meet too!
default_smile.png

Theresa,

I am soooo glad that we finally got to meet. Even if it was brief! With little kids you gotta keep moving or they get bored and into trouble!
default_smile.png

BTW, I thought you looked great!

Theresa that is great news about the bills now you won't have to worry about those. Now just hoping for great news from the doctor. I hope that all continues to go your way. Prayers continue dear friend.

That is wonderful about the hospital picking up the tab, that must be such a relief. Still sending prayers from here that you get better soon
default_wub.png

Yvonne

That is AWESOME Theresa and I hope you continue to have good news!! Keep us posted!!!

Latest posts

Back