Here we go again..3rd surgery in 3 months..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checking in. Prayers that all went well.

default_pray.gif

Art just left. The Dr. was 4 hours late getting there so it took longer. The Dr said he'd never seen anything like it before. The 1st operation when they put in all those shunts, didn't work! The vein was so aggressive that it grew over the top of the shunts and kept going. He put in bigger ones! Theresa said she felt better right away! Doing that eased her pain! She woke up very hungry. She'll be up there for I don't know how long. Art says there will be another operation in 10 wks.

Thanks for the prayers!!

Thanks for the update Robin.

Does Art then feel the docs thought it was a successful procedure that

they were able to go in with the larger stents?

It's wonderful she felt better right away...

Continue sending her all our good wishes.

Art didn't say. He was SO tired! And he had to get home and clean stalls and feed. I told him to get some rest.

Sending prayers for a quick recovery and for Theresa to get home to Art and her horses real soon. Sending healing thoughts for you Theresa to have a much better out come with this newest procedure. God bless dear heart.

Thanks for the update Robin. That's interesting that Art said there would be another surgery in 10 weeks as Theresa had said this would be the last one (I think).

So glad you're doing well Theresa.

Barbie

So glad to hear Theresa is feeling better!!! I think this is great news that the Dr. is going to do another surgery. He see's he can do more good for her, so I think this is positive news! Prayers for a speedy recovery to you Theresa!!! YIPPEE!!!

Thank you for the update!!! I am so happy to hear this! It's a good thing they went back in for this surgery then and were able to fix that! Yes, waking up hungry is fantastic!

Bless you Robin and Art! Prayers for a very speedy recovery!

Thanks for the update! So good hear positive news and that Theresa is feeling better. Continued prayers.

Thanks for the update. I have been wondering how she is.. I wish i was there, I would clean stalls and feed for them..

Latest posts

Back