help find Buttons

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank God, I have been very worried about her and the stress they have been under since the storm hit. Hugs all around
default_yes.gif

I've been worried SICK!

Thanks for letting us know! I don't go on FB.

Here is her update if anyone is wondering what it said. SOOOO relieved that she has been found!!! YAY!

Melinda at Maple Hollow wants everyone to know that she found Buttons about 2 miles up the street hanging out with neighboring horses. Aside from a few cuts and scrapes, she appears to be fine. The mares who had surgery yesterday are in stable condition!
default_smile.png
Will update more as I get it

WOOHOO!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Awesome! I am so HAPPY for them!

Prayers have been answered. So many of us are very thankful. Melinds I hope and pray things keep looking better. Much to be thankful for!! Thank you all for prayers good thoughts and cyber hugs!!

WOW so glad you found her and she is well!! thankyou God!! continued prayer for the rest of your brood and that everything can get tidied up and back to normal before long
default_smile.png

default_aktion033.gif
so happy for you
default_biggrin.png

Oh, that's wonderful news! I've been feeling bad for Buttons, and Melinda too. Thanks for the update!

Oh what fabulous news!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

The World wide prayers have been answered, and I will be smiling and offering up thanks all day today.

Thank you for letting us know. Hope they find that she is ok and has only minor injuries.

Prayers continuing for Melinda, her family and her other injured girls.

Anna

that is the most fantastic news - lm so happy for you
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin

Awesome news
default_new_multi.gif

default_new_multi.gif

I was so worried when they mentioned the "corn field" I thought she could be lost in there for a long time.

Smart little horse that Buttons...found her way right out and then went to visit some new friends!! Melinda, Im thrilled and hope your other horses continue to improve.

God Bless

I am just so happy to have found Buttons, she was in the bean field waterway west of our house, the neighbor down the road that has horses at a few different places on our road was driving to do his horse chores and spotted her out in the field. He could get close enough to touch her but she wouldnt let him quite get a hold so he threw a rope around her neck and she didnt even fight him. She looks amazing considering what she has been through! Only small cuts on a front and hind leg. She was so happy to get to mom and dad's, the second she heard her friends she just went nuts in the trailer whinnying and wanting out. She has not left Missy's side yet and they didnt even like eachother before, I think Buttons has learned to value her friends a little more LOL!!!! Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers, I never thought I would get to see my beautiful Buttons again and seeing her again was a miracle! Keep praying for the other 3 mares though, Angie goes into surgery this morning and the other two are still doing well so hopefully things keep looking up. Thanks so much for everything!!!

Am very happy to read that Buttons is doing well and home with her friends! What a blessing !!

Melinda, we are so happy and relieved to hear all horses are accounted for and alive. The damage in the pictures looks horrible and I am just amazed that no one was killed. Assuming your parents place didn't get hit like yours did??

We will keep sending thoughts and prayers that your injured animals heal up to be as good as new. You may need to rename some of these horses.......names like Toto and Dorothy and Oz....maybe auntie Em are coming to mind.

Take care and let us know if there is anything we can do. Best, Mary and Mike

Latest posts

Back