help find Buttons

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manyspots

Reaction score
Keystone Iowa Melinda Selk mini Buttons missing.bay appy mare bald face,34". Put on other forums please. Pic on her mares page.I am limited on cell.help!

Bump! Please everyone, let's spread the word. Melinda is Maple Hollows on this forum and always helps when she can, let's do the same for her. Lavonne has posted a picture of Buttons on her facebook. Save it and send it to everyone you know.

Here is Buttons:

261828_2226485267846_1419222370_2524184_1833758_n.jpg

Oh no! I sure hope you find her soon Melinda!

Edited to add, Melinda also lost her barns and machinery sheds in this tornado. And a tree came down on their home.
default_no.gif
She said there was a few injuries to horses and Buttons is still missing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping they find her soon!!! I shared it on FB. When was this tornado??

Barbie

Oh no!!!Prayers for Melinda and her family

during this hard time

so glad no serious injuries

but man what a rough time

hope you find Buttons soon

Barbie-i believe it happened last night as that's when we had our bad storm here too. As far as I know Melinda still has not found Buttons.

If I remember correctly, Buttons is the dam to the little colt Melinda lost just a little while ago-he was struck by lightning so she has had her fair share of bad happenings this year.

Everyone please keep Melinda in your thoughts and prayers and make sure you spread the word about Buttons if you haven't already.

Oh no! I just saw Melinda at the Area VI show over the 4th of july. How terrible, I sure hope they find Buttons..... The storms were terrible the last couple of weeks. Come home buttons

default_pray.gif
I hope and pray she finds buttons soon, how scary and sad. Can somebody post on net posse in case somebody found buttons and doesn't know where she belongs?

I'm thinking about you Melinda. I hope you find Buttons. She's always been a favorite of mine from Timberviews' herd.

I didn't even know that it had stormed last night. Shows you how much I pay attention to the weather reports.

I hope you find her!

Could she post on the local CL, too? I see lost and found livestock on the farm and garden section every so often.

I'm so sorry to hear some of your horses were hurt and especially that Buttons is missing!
default_sad.png
I'm praying that the injured recover fully and that you find Buttons safe and sound! Please let us know.

Latest posts

Back