help find Buttons

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melinda, I'm so sorry to hear about the tornado that hit your farm! And I'm praying that you find your sweet mare and that she is okay!

Hugs to you and your family.

Pam

I just keep checking FB hoping to see she's home. I will continue hoping and praying until good news comes.
default_pray.gif

Buttons still missing. I hope she will be found safe & sound. Keep the word out. On cell phone lit

Limited to do much.

OH NO!! Not Buttons! She is one of my favorites! Contact local law enforcement, post on CL, contact state brand dept and hang flyers in any and all local feed stores, etc... I sure hope she turns up ok!!!

I am too far to be of any help but I will surely pray that Buttons is found safe and soon and that the injured horses heal. This is so upsetting!

Sending prayers for little Buttons too - hope she will soon be found safe and well.

How are the other injured horses doing - has anyone heard?

Anna

My daughter & I going to help search for her tomorrow. I have flyers made. Many authorities have been contacted. Pray we find her safe

.(130 mph windsurf figure tornado!) Lavonne

I am so sorry to read about your mare. the weather up here this year has not been very nice. Now I hear we are going to get severe thunderstorms with a possibility of tornados and then 10 days of temperatures in the high 90's.

Sure hope that you find her soon. Check out other farms around you, someone might have taken her in and does not want to report it to the authorities. She would head towards other horses. I have had several loose horses that have showed up around my pastures.

I just now got to read this--I'm so sorry to hear Buttons is missing; I pray she will be found safe & sound.

I hope the injured horses are doing okay?

pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif
I am still praying that you will find Buttons today safe and well.

I believe Lavonne is heading to Melinda's this morning to help search for Buttons and hang up flyers. Let's send prayers that she is able to find Buttons and bring her home to Melinda.

Whoops-didn't see Lavonne had already posted that here!

I hope we shall soon be hearing some GOOD NEWS!
default_yes.gif

Still saying prayers for Buttons.

Anna

Here is Melinda's most recent update copied from Facebook.

Buttons still missing but we did find hoof prints in corn field so we are thinking there is a chance that she is alive out there, now we just have to find a way to find her in the corn. Thank you so much and please thank everyone you talk t...o for all prayers and everything, I have limited internet access so cant get on most sites. Freckles (a mare I was borrowing) is not under my ownership since I am paying her surgery the owner gave her to me and the surgery went really well (rear flexor sp? tendons were severed on one back leg) and Carrie had a 9" long stick about the width of a broom handle stabbed all the way into her hip along her rectum. So far both mares are stable, vet's concern is any possible missed splinters in the one and infection of the open joint in the other but as of right now they are doing better. Angie is lame on a front foot so he is coming out to check her this afternoon. Cleanup is taking some time but we are getting there. Thanks so much again!See More

Thanks Diane for the update, we can now sigh a little as there is hope that she will be found soon. I have been thinking about them all day. I am off to bed now and my sons and I will say our prayers and a special one for these little munch kins. God look out for these precious and much loved girls.
pray.gif
pray.gif

Angie has broken knee cap. Keep the prayers for Buttons safe return. Melonda has a lot in her mind

Damage at her farm bad.

Lavonne thanks for the update...I've been thinking of her all day.Tell her I'm praying for Buttons safe return and to hang in there.

Here is tonight's update...

Melinda at Maple Hollow Farm has asked that I update her FB page for her. So here is the latest.... She has just found that Angie has a broken knee cap and will also need surgery, and that Desi has an eye injury. Please keep up your prayers for her family...

Latest posts

Back