Hello all......new to this forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another spotty person
default_saludando.gif

Any of you guys on Facebook? I'm Liza Charles on there if you are and my new little stud is on there too under Crystalbank.

It's great meeting so many mini people..............we don't seem to have many forums for minis in the UK.

Welcome from California! Your horses all look lovely. I hope your foal improves..nasty worms! This forum is AWESOME!!I have found everyone to be so pleasant and very very helpful with all the advice and handy hints since I joined. Enjoy!

Hello all
default_saludando.gif

My name is Liza from Warwickshire in the UK and I breed miniature spotted ponies..............hope you don't mind me joining the board, but I came across it and found it really helpful and interesting.

My first foal, Ballet was born in June last year. She was out of a few spot mare and a pure Falabella Stallion, the result was a lovely little spotted filly..... Ballet

I then started to buy in more mares and some yougstock. At present I have two Stallions and one colt. One is a British Spotted pony, the other Stallion is a pure bred Falabella (but oversized so excellent for breeding first ridden) who I'm hoping to re home. The colt is another British Spotted to make approx 35".

I have two mares which I will use to breed first ridden (sorry, not minis) and both are few spots. Three mini spotted mares are in foal and due from March onwards. I also have a miniature chestnut mare who I hope to put to my spotted Stallion this year and a 34" mini spotted who's going to be sent to a few spot stallion in April.

Amongst them I have various little spotted foals, my faithful old Shetland and my ex racehorse.

One of the foals I recently purchased has a serious case of worms. I'm nursing her and Vet's are being really helpful. Little angry at the fact I paid so much money and the breeder clearly hasn't bothered to worm! :arg!

I will post some pictures shortly for you all to see.

Great Forum Board!

Liza

Welcome ... this time from Australia.

You'll enjoy your time here, and we LOVE photos so don't hold back.

Welcome Liza from Massachusetts, USA! This forum is so wonderful and helpful, glad you found it!! Your herd is beautiful!

~Tammy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Liza and welcome to the forum from Southern Oregon!!
default_saludando.gif
Loved all the pics, that's quite the gang you have! I just love all their names.
default_wub.png

Hey Liza, welcome to the board from New York in the great ol' U.S. of A
default_saludando.gif
really like all of your stock, Stroms my favorite and love the one with the two appys in the blue halters
default_wub.png
to cute

Welcome, from Texas.
default_smile.png
Very nice little herd you have.

Jan

Hello: I am late to find your posting as we were away in February. Welcome to the Form. Lots of helpful and interesting info posted here. I would love to exchange info with you. We have a common interest, we both like those " lovely spotted horses". My husband and I visited some horse farms in Ireland in 2007 and plan to come and visit the UK again this summer. Please send me a private email. Wendy

welcome! You have a beautiful herd. I love all your names. Ballet is gorgeous!

Welcome to the forum from the thumb area of Michigan. We mostly raise double registered American Classic Shetlands.

Back