Hello all......new to this forum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystalbank

Reaction score
Hello all
default_saludando.gif

My name is Liza from Warwickshire in the UK and I breed miniature spotted ponies..............hope you don't mind me joining the board, but I came across it and found it really helpful and interesting.

My first foal, Ballet was born in June last year. She was out of a few spot mare and a pure Falabella Stallion, the result was a lovely little spotted filly..... Ballet

I then started to buy in more mares and some yougstock. At present I have two Stallions and one colt. One is a British Spotted pony, the other Stallion is a pure bred Falabella (but oversized so excellent for breeding first ridden) who I'm hoping to re home. The colt is another British Spotted to make approx 35".

I have two mares which I will use to breed first ridden (sorry, not minis) and both are few spots. Three mini spotted mares are in foal and due from March onwards. I also have a miniature chestnut mare who I hope to put to my spotted Stallion this year and a 34" mini spotted who's going to be sent to a few spot stallion in April.

Amongst them I have various little spotted foals, my faithful old Shetland and my ex racehorse.

One of the foals I recently purchased has a serious case of worms. I'm nursing her and Vet's are being really helpful. Little angry at the fact I paid so much money and the breeder clearly hasn't bothered to worm! :arg!

I will post some pictures shortly for you all to see.

Great Forum Board!

Liza

Hi, Liza, and welcome from Virginia, USA
bye.gif
The horse in your avatar is beautiful
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum, you will have fun here. Nice looking little herd. You obviously have been bitten by the "little" bug, lol.

Nancy

Welcome to the forum Liza!
default_saludando.gif

Thank you for posting your horses to share with us! You have lots of spots there!
default_smile.png

Robin

A Great Big Welcome from Michigan, USA Liza! Thanks for sharing the photos of your horses. They are lovely!
default_smile.png

Thank you all for such a warm welcome.

I have three due to foal shortly (Fashion, Nibbles and Strudle) so I guess those will be my next lot of pictures. I see some of you already have foals on the ground and they are so sweet. It's made me all excited today. Foaling kit is ready and I just hope the weather over hear stays reasonable
default_unsure.png

default_saludando.gif
WELCOME to the forum Liza!!!! I'm in Maine, USA and am new to this mini ADDICTION too! I started with 1 Arab stallion back in 2003, then bought a paint mare shortly afterwards. I had one foal by the mare(came bred) and rebred her to my arab stally and had another colt. Kept him for 2 years and decided to trade him for my first mini mare! I have been hooked ever since.
default_yes.gif
I now have 2 mares and one mini stallion along with my arab(now gelded). I am looking at another mini mare for next month! One of my mares is prenant and the one I am looking at is also, so I should have 2 babies this spring!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE JUST ONE YOU KNOW!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Shelly

Hello and welcome from Pennsylvania, USA
default_saludando.gif
I think you will love being part of the forum Liza. Everybody is so nice and helpful here.

Welcome from Nebraska, USA! What a lovely bunch you have! Glad you joined. Hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do. I love the pics and am looking forward to more!
default_saludando.gif
Erika

Oh, wow, I have spots before my eyes!
default_wacko.png

No, wait, it's just appy minis. Love 'em!

Welcome from Wilmington!
default_saludando.gif

Back