HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUFF N TUFF!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Lisa!!!
aktion033.gif

Suzanne & Darrin

thanks everyone I am having a great day. My dad came in from CA so got to spend some time with him. I am so lucky to have the most wonderful dad in the whole world if any man is perfect it is my dad
biggrin.gif
(even if he isnt an animal fan)

then me and the girls went to get our hair cut
ohmy.gif
ok raven and kaseys came out good mine well picture a muppet with a severe hang over
rolleyes.gif
wacko.gif

but oh well at least i left there laughing.

Thank goodness raven broke my digital camera last month or you would all end up seeing my hair
yes.gif

I know i share my b-day with other forum members I want to say Debi M? I will have to look and see there are a couple of them but my very old (YIKES I AM 40 today) brain cant retain info sometimes.

So thank you to everyone and to everyone else having a birthday today hope your day was filled with as much friendship and laughter as mine

birthday.gif
Lisa!!!! Hope your day was really nice!
birthday.gif

I usually miss these things down at the bottom of the page...I hardly ever look!
wacko.gif

Happy Birthday Leese!!! Wow..ONLY 40?????? Lucky girl. I hope you have had a wondeful day!! So glad you got to spend time with your Dad.

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEESE!!!! LOOKY LOOKY HERE I MADE YOU A CAKE AND IT'S CHOCOLATE!!!!!! LET'S EAT!!!!!![/SIZE]
eat.gif
eat.gif
eat.gif
eat.gif
eat.gif

thumbup.gif
worshippy.gif
xbud.gif
cheers.gif
cheeky-smiley-006.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
488.gif
488.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

birthdaycake.gif

birthday.gif
aktion033.gif
[SIZE=21pt] Happy Birthday Lisa!![/SIZE] I'm glad to hear your day is going so well!!!!
aktion033.gif
birthday.gif

It was all going well until I called and sang to her answering machine
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
now she is deaf and afraid
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I would like to add my name to the list of well wishers. Now due to the detrimental effect that birthdays have on us when they keep on coming around I am going to start a petition we can forward to the government to make birthdays illegal past 21. Want to sign my petition ??

Sorry I'm late Lisa, bad day yesterday. I hope all your birthday wishes come true. My daughter called me on my 50th to wish me a happy 20th anninversary of my 30th birthday. I kinda liked that.
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back