Happy Appy Acres - Sugar **colt 5/2**and Cheerio angel filly 5/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roll Sugar Roll! They both look they are ready to go.
default_jerry.gif

She has more of a drop then she had last time now. Last time she didn't have the Foal in the right place for foaling I had to help during delivery

Roll, Sugar, roll!!!! Get baby in position so you can do it all yourself!! But if not, don't worry, because help is right there!!

very true Diane
default_smile.png
I'm sure everything will go fine Tina, she sure looks like she has a good V going on camera I was actually quite surprised by how wide she was when I saw the piccies.... lol.

both Sugar and Cheerio down sternal 10:28pm

Last edited by a moderator:
The girls are still hanging in there today. There was a lot of poop in the stalls this morning. Sugar had about 8-9 piles of soft to cow pattie poops. Cheerio only made 2 piles but they were big so I would think that she just keep pooping in the same spots! One pile was very soft and the other just soft. Day 349 today.

Sounds as though Sugar is showing all the signs that she is very close.
default_yes.gif

Sending prayers for a smooth foaling especially as she needed help last time!
default_pray.gif

Sugar is receiving some TLC and she is loving it
default_smile.png
She was when I started then cut it short when she turned to look at me. letting me know that she had had enough! she can be a little grumpy right now and will not hesitate to kick or bite if she is done. Normally she is a love muffin though.

I just watched the taped replay from last night and Sugar was down 7 times. That is a record for her. She still has her hay from yesterday afternoon feed. She looks to be eating but she is just nibbling and pushing it around. Her hay feeder is almost full.

Latest posts

Back