Happy Appy Acres - Sugar **colt 5/2**and Cheerio angel filly 5/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the girls are out playing
default_smile.png

I have them out in the only sun we are getting today. It has dried up enough to go roll. They should be back in shortly because I will be going to work.

I gave them a good brushing and rubbing when I got home tonight. Sugar was very itchy in her hips and flank area and Cheerio had a body pushing out on her side near the back of her belly when I was done brushing and rubbing her belly. I guess the foal wanted a little loving too.

Awww cute!! I saw you in with them earlier was so nice
default_smile.png
they have both been very quiet so far tonight and neither girl has been down at all yet... Just like Mary's two girls... Come on girls!!

10:57pm Cheerio just down sternal

11:10pm and she is back up

11:25pm she is back down

11:37pm she is back up

11:55pm back down again

Last edited by a moderator:
Sugar down sternal for the first time tonight... Cheerio has been down for quite some time now...

2:59am Sugar is down flat...

Sugar is not happy for sure. Lots of belly kicking/biting, pacing lots, not eating her normal amount of 2nd cut hay, and when she lays down she spends the whole time looking at her belly. She is only going down for a few minutes at a time and only a couple of times today.

Cheerio has slowed down today. Normally she races around shaking her head, making all the horse minis think that she is "all that". Not today. She is slow moving and quiet.

We will see waht tonight brings I guess.

I forgot to say, day 351 today!

uploading new pictures now. Sugar was hot to the touch tonight, Cheerio was just warm. Sugar's bag was even fuller.

looking good to go!! I was thinking maybe Cheerio may have been a step ahead Sugar given her behaviour earlier but I see Sugar is still in the lead
default_smile.png
come on Sugar we have already had two babies tonight! lets make it a hatrick!

Cassie I saw Carrie's baby but who is the second one?? I guess it will be a lot skipping around tonight to try to catch all the action!!!! This is good for me keeping my mind off of loosing Grace on Monday and it is a happy time....new life and lots of joy!!!

Latest posts

Back