Happy Appy Acres - Sugar **colt 5/2**and Cheerio angel filly 5/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are at day 345 now. sooner or later that foal must come out! This weekend it's finally going to start warming up here so they might be waiting for that.

oh I'm glad that the weather is warming up for you
default_smile.png
i won't be able to watch as much on the weekend but safe foaling for them if they do...

how are you going with lack of sleep Tina?

oh I'm glad that the weather is warming up for you
default_smile.png
i won't be able to watch as much on the weekend but safe foaling for them if they do...

how are you going with lack of sleep Tina?
Not good
default_sad.png
even when I get time to sleep, I keep waiting up from dreams that the girls are foaling. When they finally foal I will be to tired to even realize it I think. Hubby has offered shifts of sleeping but I can't sleep, I just lay there anyways so I tell him to go to sleep instead. Next week I start a different placement for school. I start at 6:30 am cam time and go until around noon. I will have to be out of the house around 6 am so that will be no different than now but I will get home earlier and will be staying until 3:30 pm when I go to my regular job.

Sugar down sternal 9:29pm

oh you poor thing
default_sad.png

well you know that I'm here watching during the week, I don't know if thats any help. but I will call you if I am concerned about anything!

hope your able to get some sleep, if the girls foal tonight for you then you will
default_smile.png

Cheerio down sternal

sounds like thats a better placement for you with school thats nice
default_smile.png

9:43pm roll from Sugar and back up

Last edited by a moderator:
I have burned the candle both ends long enough. I am home sick today. Come on girls I'm not going to work or placement. You have me all day.

The flu hit me hard last night, I didn't even have the strength to get out of bed this morning until now, 4 hours past when I normally get up. I watched the replay of Sugar last night and it seems that she paced or stood in her spot all night. Lots of belly kicking earlier this morning. I watched it in fast forward on the in house cam. I was hoping to be able to hook up that one to marestare but it couldn't be uploaded. They tried. The picture is much better and in color.

I had the girls out for some running and rolling. I got a chance to check them over too. Both udders are still full with teats pointed straight down now. Sugar is very grumpy too, almost got kicked checking her.

I KNOW what you feel like, and I'm hoping you get feeling much better very quickly!!!

This morning Sugar has cow pattie poops again. She started with them at 7:05! I just happen to be watching right then. lol I let them out for a run and roll and when I brought them back in she peed right away a little. Then while I was still there she tried to pee but nothing, not even a drop came out. Must be pressure.

Latest posts

Back