Happy Appy Acres - Sugar **colt 5/2**and Cheerio angel filly 5/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_pray.gif
Hoping so !

My mare has been pottying a tiny bit too with small poop piles. Maybe your mare MEANS business!!! I pray today is the day for her!

The girls are taking turns tonight beating themselves with their tails. There is lots of belly kicking and biting too. Maybe they have their timings together finally!

update: Sugar seems to be holding out her tail lots tonight also. Laid down for only 7 minutes. Lots of peeing and pooping and very uncomfortable. It could be an exciting night after all!

I am tuned in and watching.......I have been watching other cams as well!! This is my first spring watching the Mare Stare cams and it has been wonderful!!! I think it is great that so many of you here share your mares foaling with everyone. So many precious beautiful foals so far!!!! Best Wishes for you and your little Sugar for a safe delivery of a healthy foal!!

Still no babies!

I'm getting concerned also, I can't express any milk from either. They have full udders with teats pointed straight down but noting coming from them.

can we have some new pics if you have time today. I am sure they are fine and will drop milk the day they foal.

I wouldn't worry about any milk supply - with udders like that, they will certainly have milk! Actually I never try to get any milk from my girls (we dont test) and have never been disappointed with the supply they provided once the babies arrived!! LOL!!

New pictures.

Sugar

the back end shot! Udder coming out through the back legs!

Cheerio

the disappointing udder! seems it went down over night.

Great pics, Thanks
default_smile.png
It looks like suger still has to line baby up and Cheerio needs to do a bit of shopping. Not long now though.
default_thumbup.gif

This is so exciting. Two other foals born early this morning both fillies. Now it looks like there are going to be two more very soon. Sending prayers they foal close together. Everything will be just fine with udders like these they will be producing enough milk when the time is here.

Some good rolls and watch out! Baby will be safely on the ground~!! COME ON SUGAR !!!

Cheerio, I'm sure, won't be left behind for long!

WOW! They are doing great!!

I love the picture of Sugar looking at the other horses. It looks like she has a few choice words for them!
default_new_rofl.gif
After seeing that udder, I can tell why...

Sheerio down sternal resting, Sugar looking a little uncomfortable shifting her weight... both girls are looking great! I bet the day they foal you will get milk from them
default_smile.png
it seem alot of mares are doing that this year... they are both progressing soo well!

Sugar isn't having a good night, lots of tail action, weight shifting and belly kicks and bites. She is red in her vulva and long and loose. I think she is just tricking me again but you never know! She had 4 piles of poop to Cheerio's one pile.

Latest posts

Back