Freedom Finally Foaled

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow! What a flashy, leggy little boy! Now I want one marked like that only in filly version!
default_wub.png

default_new_shocked.gif
wow what a cutie. mom looks great. They are so lucky to have you.
default_wub.png
the colt looks black of some type

What a gorgeous baby. I am so glad he is here healthy and alive. I hope all those rescue mares are doing as well as Freedom!!

Tammy,

He is gorgeous! WOW! How lucky is he and Freedom to have found you!

Sue

Tammy,

Your colt is so handsome!
default_yes.gif
Freedom looks wonderful, healthy and PROUD! Good luck with both of them. You have done a fantastic job!
default_aktion033.gif

Debbi

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png
Although I feel a little weird saying thank you because I had nothing to do with what he looks like!!! LOL! But I so appreciate hearing that people like him!
default_wink.png

Tammy

What a nice colt!!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah It's amazing how nice she looks now compared to when you rescued her. You've done a great job and look at the nice reward you've received!
default_wub.png
As bad as she looked to have produced such a lovely foal is just a miracle. Very pretty mare BTW.

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy everything has worked out so well for all involved.

Cute baby boy and I love mama's name...
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
(I have a Freedom here, too - she just turned 8 and was also lucky to arrive alive (bad dystocia).

Congratulations!

Denise

Congratulations on that very handsome boy...Freedom looks wonderful-great job with her!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Back