Freedom Finally Foaled

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indy's mom

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
default_saludando.gif

I am excited to announce that my rescue mare Freedom foaled a beautiful, HUGE, colt Thursday night! He gave us quite a scare but I am WAY too tired to write about the whole thing right now but will add another post when I can actually speak without sluring my words together! lol

Please go to the video/photo forum to see the video that my daughter just made! I am so proud of her!!!

What color do you think he'll be?

God, I love this little guy!!

Thanks to all of you that have supported me and answered all my stupid questions from the begining!
default_wub.png

~Tammy

ps. I also added the pic of Freedom the day we rescued her back in Dec! I forgot how gross she looked!

365156624.jpg

365030910.jpg

365154849.jpg

This is the day she came home from the New Holland Auction where she was bought up, along with 25-30 other mini broodmares, by a kill buyer (and then we intercepted)!

365154958.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a stunning colt! A bald face & 4 whites.....perfect markings in my book! And just look at those tippy ears! I believe he is a Black Sabino. He could also be carrying Splash and/or Frame. Has the mare been tested for LWO?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats...can't wait to hear the rest of the story...I take them all in for education
default_biggrin.png

Beautiful BIG boy!

I don't think your girly looked too awful when you got her. Not great, but there's been way worse!

Beautiful BIG boy! I don't think your girly looked too awful when you got her. Not great, but there's been way worse!
Thanks for the compliment on my new boy!

Guess the rescue pic can't really show how yucky she was! Like being covered with chunks of blood that were sneezed all over her by another horse that had strangles!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Tammy

Hi Dona! Thanks so much for the nice compliments on my boy!! I'm still beaming!!
default_biggrin.png

I have no clue if the mare has been tested as she is a rescue that came to me with NO info including the fact that she was pregnant!!!

Tammy

Hello,

I went back and read all about your Freedom and waiting for your foal, and have to say he is just absolutely the most handsome little guy...I love everything about him all the way down to his little "golden" hooves!
default_wub.png
I'm so very glad you have your baby safe and sound...I look forward to reading about him in the future!

Anny, thank you SO much for that wonderful compliment!!!! I am pretty fond of him myself!
default_wub.png

Tammy

He is a pretty overo boy and I see belly white think its on the right side. Mom is looking great now too.
default_wub.png

Really nice colt, your mare looks wonderful too.

Beth

Back