For Those Who Like Fish (Pics)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizzmoe

Reaction score
Awhile back someone posted about posting your fish tanks. I never did get around to doing it so got some pics today while I thought about it. By then it was getting dark and the quality sucks but it shows some of them off well. Excuse the filthy look of a couple of the pics. Its not the inside of the aquarium but rather the outside glass. I keep forgetting to clean it since its not a big deal thing.

The first aquarium is an 800 gallon outside aquarium. It is part of the way the sun room is set up. Instead of wall on one spot its got the aquarium. Will get pics later to show what I mean.

The first fish is a brim, he came with the house. We had a bass that came with the house but he got old and died.

Brim.jpg

And these are the fish we bought. The two koi were bought a little while back and where rather small. They have gotten big quick and are continuing to grow. The big fat goldfish my dad paid 10 cent for and didn't realize he would get so big. He just figured he would eventually get eaten like the others normally do. But of course he didn't. He just got big and fat. I think he is still growing too. Though I am worried about him being so fat lol.

KoiAndGoldfish.jpg

And these are my oscars. For now they are in a 20 gallon tank and will be upgraded asap to something bigger. I am planning on buying a rubbermaid stock water tank to put them in. Cheaper and will work just as effectively. The tank is bare as they dont like too much being in their tank. This two guys are really friendly with each other and I am wondering if they may end up being a breeding pair. Not sure what sex these guys are and not going to stress it. Will find out eventually lol.

Oscars.jpg

I would also like to see your 800 gallon aquarium---it is a lot of trouble to keep up? Very pretty fish.

Latest posts

Back