For fun, forum free-for-all

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tp.gif

I own him " Peepin Tom " AKA " Tommy " is even more amazing then I ever expected and we have fast become wonderful friends, I am greatly excited with our future together, and EVER SO Thankful I Own Him : )

tp.gif

Help I keep trying to post his picture but it does not come up, help I don't know what to do, I thought I was following the directions.... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I'm partial to my own Lotto
default_wub.png
:

I already have my hearts desire
default_yes.gif
:

But I also love Wild Tango (andi)

And Call Me Awesome (SBrown)

No doubt about it......Geshan
default_thumbup.gif
:

:new_shocked: Oh this one is pretty tough but I like it...I don't know if he posts on here or not but I would have to say Zorro....Jonathan's horse at JSW....I think he's sooo gorgeous...

But in the event he doesn't post...I have to say I have always been a fan of Boone's Little Buckeroo....since like the day I was introduced to minis I have always wanted to see him..Never have but what lengths I would go to just see him just once...So Little King Farms I choose your horsey :aktion033:

I WOULD TAKE HAIRCANES (SPELLING?) NEAR LEOPARD FILLY FROM 2006!!! ACTUALLY I WOULD LOVE ANY OF THE APPY'S ON THEIR SITE!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Thank you so much GMAMINIS!!! Im honored u thought of my horses. I actually had 2 near leopard fillies in 2006 that are very similar. They are half sisters sired by Brewers Orion Slate. Here they are---

This is the Dreamer/Slate filly new

dreamslatefrtsideGOOD1wk.jpg

This is her in Sept. 06, she is fuzzy but a pretty nice photo

dreamslatefillywalkleftBESTAVATAR906.jpg

[Then our later year lookalike, this is Cheyenne who is from Gala/Slate

galaslatefillymomfillyfrtpartofgalagardenGooD2d.jpg

galaslatefillyrunclosessidebunchedGOOD2dy.jpg

Dont have older pix of her but she is about a carbon copy of older 1/2 sister.

There are so many beautiful horses owned by forum members its very hard to just pick one for me. But I was able to meet Piano Man(owned by CCMF) in person and he is one hot little stud muffin. He is beautifully shaped, has lots of attitude and covered in wonderful appy spots, what more can I ask for?
default_wub.png
:

This is just so hard I would have to choose Lotto and Prince but they have already been mentioned so I will add Jinx from Irish Hills but God knows I dont need any more boys so my girl of choice would be Knockers from Ericas Tiny Trotters. Cant wait to see her baby this year.

Jinx was picked! WOo Hoo :bgrin I was or still am going to pick him to as he has my heart
default_wub.png
: First with him just being him and now even more with his first foal, Manny.

Here is Jinx. I need to get some new pictures this summer. :bgrin

Image4.jpg

jinxsite0706.jpg

Image3.jpg

Maybe we'll go swimming again.
default_yes.gif
:

And if I had to pick one from someone else, let's see, I would pick Erica's Ive Got Angel Eyes. Oh and Jinx's sister, Heir To Glory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great thread!

There are sooo many horses on this forum that I'd love to be able to call my own, but if I had to pick just one it would be "HHP Talk of the Town" - something about him takes my breath away.
default_wub.png
:

Ok, one more - as far as mares go, I'd love to be the proud owner of "6 SMHCs Lexus" of Buckeye Walnut Creek.
default_wink.png
:

I would be one happy girl if those two were here at our house!
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks for posting a pic of Prince Jody - I am glad that you know I am not "technically minded" and posting pics is definately not one of my strong traits.

I am so excited about the Prince babies - and Erica . . . I think Peas and Prince would make a wonderful baby - he is pretty close to you now that he is in North Carolina! ! !
default_wink.png
:

Stac

OMG!!!!! Prince and Peas...two of my absolute favorites...of course, a filly would have to be named Princess and the Pea...

or Prince and Miss Kentucky...

Playing matchmaker is as much fun as claiming "MY" virtual horse!

Ok, not a show star but I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Nita's (backwoodsnanny) Sunny stallion. I remember the first pic before she bought him and as he came along, I still believe he is da man! then his sons...yup...I like him! Now if I could really dream..I've seen Tango show and yup all that and bag a chips! :lol:

I would take Donna's (QtrRae) L & L Farm Boss I LOVE him!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
Thanks Tiffani - he is really a great little guy and here he is in all his natural glory!!

Bosswalking.jpg

That would be an awesome cross- Prince and Peas......love the name...Susanne. :aktion033:

OMG!!!!! Prince and Peas...two of my absolute favorites...of course, a filly would have to be named Princess and the Pea...

or Prince and Miss Kentucky...

Playing matchmaker is as much fun as claiming "MY" virtual horse!

Oh my! Thanks Lisa and CRERS. I am thrilled I have a couple included in this group of great horses.

Lisa her is Lucy

lucy7_06a.jpg

And CRERS here is Talk of the Town aka Sliver

sliver%20poise.JPG

Thank you very much

If I had to pick it would be Buckeye WCF Cat a Lena or her foal by Grahams Little King Lee

Oh Yeah!

OK I will play. If I had a choice of any horse that I have seen on the forums and looking on member web pages. I would by far choose:

Drum Roll Please

Buckeye WCF Classical Hot Toddy
default_wub.png
:

I think that this is one of the best put together foals that I have seen. And in his photos he has ATTITUDE TO BURN.

So Getitia if you ever decide to sell please email me.

Hmm well Im a huge fan of my own girl Grace, but if I was to do a kidnap, I would probably choose Prince...hes one heck of a horse and I would breed him to Grace :flirt:

Heres my girl
default_wub.png
:

HelensCyberShotPics275.jpg

And for my second horse
default_rolleyes.gif
: I would Kidnap Karla's Blessing, because she looks like she would give a great cuddle
default_yes.gif
:

Man this is TOUGH! Today I'd say Prince but if you asked me tomorrow, I'd probably say something else.

Too many beauties to choose from!

My all time favorite would have to be CCMF's Designers Legacy, hope I got his name right. The minute I saw him I was awestruck. He changed me to a definate appy lover.

For sweetness and personality it would have to be my own Blue. He's one in a million
default_wub.png
:

Last edited:
Back