For fun, forum free-for-all

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I agree I think Peas and Prince would have an outstanding foal........Peas just isn't sure she wants to be away from home; she is sort of a momma's girl.

i choose little kings big city buck from erica's tiny trotters
Here's Mr. Big City, who is anxiously awaiting his foal crop this year (well I am sure he is more anxiously awaiting for the breeding season to start.......but)

stalli8.jpg

This is just so hard I would have to choose Lotto and Prince but they have already been mentioned so I will add Jinx from Irish Hills but God knows I dont need any more boys so my girl of choice would be Knockers from Ericas Tiny Trotters. Cant wait to see her baby this year.
Erica's Knock Your Socks Off - HOF, multi National and Reserve National Champion halter mare. I'm anxiously awaiting her foal next month!

f480b345.jpg

And if I had to pick one from someone else, let's see, I would pick Erica's Ive Got Angel Eyes. Oh and Jinx's sister, Heir To Glory
Erica's I've Got Angel Eyes - HOF, 6 time National Champion halter horse. I am going to miss not having her on my show string again next year, as she was just a joy to show.....but after going undeafted last year in her class through Nationals, she is going to find a special man this coming year.

DSC_8482_edited.JPG

And Little Kings Heir to Glory....don't have anything but furry pics, but here you go Sheryl. She is a neat mare, and can't wait to see her baby either, only a couple more weeks!

Little_Kings_Heir_to_Glory.jpg

This is easy, since I breed appaloosa's I have always loved Jill's B sized appy mare.
default_wub.png
: Sorry I don't know her name maybe you post a picture for me Jill. I really think she is awesome :new_shocked: I think she would cross well with my Medicine Man
default_wink.png
: Joyce
Ohhhh, if you insist, I will post pictures of Little Wee Klassic Showgirl ("Klassy") :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

I have long admired your stallion and agree -- that would be a loud and beautifully made baby!

Thank you for the compliment on Klassy
default_wub.png
:

Klassy%20--%2007232006%20--%20127.jpg

Klassy%20Whinny%20For%20Me%20Farm%20--%2011102006%20--%20205.jpg

Klassy%20--%2007232006%20--%20051.jpg

This is really hard and several of my favorites have been mentioned (Tango, Call Me Awesome), but if I had to pick just one owned by a forum member it would be:

Aloha Acres Magic Crystal.

We own her half sister and wouldn't mind having more relatives in the herd.

Forgot to add.... I adore Charlotte's Reflections Buttons and Bows CBY.... Hey Charlotte, if she ever needs a home........ And.... I don't think she still has her, but Marnie's Wiley.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now for my turn to pick...... I'm a god parent to Jill's horses.
default_smile.png
But if I could snag one from her it would probably be Sunny.
Well, I'm blind as a bat! I didn't see that Kim picked Sunny!!! I think he is a beautiful horse but he's even more amazing on the inside. He is a show machine, too, thanks to all the time he showed with Erica. Does perfect 360's and I've been working with him here and there towards driving. Sunny gives kisses all the time and will drink from sports bottles.

Here is Tibbs Sundowner with Erica. He's a 9x National Champion / Reserve National Champion with his Halter HOF with about 200 points and 19 grands (ONE was with me!).

sunny9.jpg

sunny1.jpeg

This is easy, since I breed appaloosa's I have always loved Jill's B sized appy mare.
default_wub.png
: Sorry I don't know her name maybe you post a picture for me Jill. I really think she is awesome :new_shocked: I think she would cross well with my Medicine Man
default_wink.png
Ohhhh, if you insist, I will post pictures of Little Wee Klassic Showgirl ("Klassy") :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

I have long admired your stallion and agree -- that would be a loud and beautifully made baby!

Thank you for the compliment on Klassy
default_wub.png
:

Klassy%20--%2007232006%20--%20127.jpg

Klassy%20Whinny%20For%20Me%20Farm%20--%2011102006%20--%20205.jpg

Klassy%20--%2007232006%20--%20051.jpg

THANK YOU Jill for posting pictures of your beautiful Klassy, what a fitting name
default_yes.gif
: I could look at her all day
default_wub.png

Give me Geshan and I'd be a happy gal
default_yes.gif
: I've loved that boy since I first saw his pictures
default_wub.png
:

I also wouldn't argue about SWA's little Rose, such a pretty girl
default_wub.png
:
OH MY GOSH! :new_shocked: Awe, Steph! :538: I thought my left eye was getting a wobbly on me again, I had do a doubletake and re-read this.
default_blush.png
:

Steph, that was so sweet of you to mention my Rose among this group of so many other AWESOME horses. God bless ya girl...THANK YOU SO MUCH!
default_wub.png
:
default_cheekkiss.gif
: <Sniffles> You are such a sweetheart.
default_wub.png
:

Here she is... SWA Champagne N Roses -

RoseAction1.jpg

Rose12-14-06.jpg

Rose8-6-06Face2.jpg

One of these days I HOPE to be able to afford to have some nice professional photos taken of her.
default_yes.gif
:

Oh, and I TOTALLY AGREE, Geshan :538: Oh and LOTTO TOO! :538:

Wow--got to the thread late and someone already jumped on my pick! :eek: This forum is full of beautiful horses though, so I've got backups. First, I forgot the forum member's name, but they had the most beautiful filly in their avatar--dark bay I believe and she held herself so well. I want to say her name was Little Ann? Second, since the beginning of my time on the forum I adored Dona's Cock Robin, plus I like 'em on the smaller side, so in a heartbeat I would take her Deja Vu.

Mini App's RGR's Pale Warrior! She stole him from me! Well, not really, but I was really trying to get my parents to let me buy him. He is the only horse (other than the one I own) that I have seriously considered buying... I was going to use my college money and get a job LOL But then he sold. He has a GREAt home now though, and I see pics once in a while. if he ever needs a new mommy, he knows where to go.

OOOOPS! Forgot to mention - my "For fun, forum free-for-all," is Jill's Khaki!

I just love
default_wub.png
: that little mare and knowing all the problems Khaki had with colic when she was younger makes want her even more.

She is definitely a survivor!! - Sooooo Jill get her ready and I will be there to pick Miss Khaki up!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

OOOOPS! Forgot to mention - my "For fun, forum free-for-all," is Jill's Khaki!

I just love
default_wub.png
: that little mare and knowing all the problems Khaki had with colic when she was younger makes want her even more.

She is definitely a survivor!! - Sooooo Jill get her ready and I will be there to pick Miss Khaki up!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
Oh thanks
content.gif
content.gif
content.gif

Khaki is Harvey's favorite mare but I'm also pretty partial to her! She lives an easy life these days and is going to be spending some quality time with DunIT in a couple months for a planned 2008 foal.

This is Triple H Buckin Khaki last summer, 3 years out from that surgery and about a year into me feeling like she was "a regular horse" [SIZE=8pt](I spent years worrying about this girl's future!)[/SIZE]

KHAKI--07312006--%20BRUSHED%20027--her%20page.jpg

Goldie%20and%20Khaki%2006232006%202.jpg

PS Khaki is pictured above with "Goldie", her best friend and my sweet mare that came to us from CKC (Kim!).

oh jeeze CKC why do you have to shwo pictures Ill have to wipe the off my keyboard now :eek: HAA! If you ever sell cole you know a youth that loves that boy! haha. Ever since I saw him on a geldings post a year or 2 back. Actually one of my favorite horses.
default_wub.png
:

Thanks again Devon and Lilfoot. I will be starting Cole this year for driving. So I will have plenty of pictures to share. He was a dream come true for me. I've dreamed of owning a silver dapple. The added bald face, white socks and blue eyes is just icing on the cake. He is the only one out of my group of 6 that will stop eating just to come see me. He's a mommas boy.
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
:

Someone here has a horse called "T-Bone", a B/W pinto with the most colorful and fabulous pattern I have ever seen
default_yes.gif
: He is my favorite
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back