For fun, forum free-for-all

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, Stacy's Prince for me all the way! Here is a pic I took at the AMHR Nationals.
xpress1.jpg
Aparantly I missed this guy :new_shocked: WOW I would give almost anything for that horse! JAW DROPPING oh to own a horse liek that! But I must sya I wouldnt trade Wee Man for any show horse.
default_wub.png
: My Baby.

I know you requested JUST ONE, but...whew boy...THAT's HARD!

So...here goes...from forum members...FOR FREE (you did say FREE, right?)

The Girls:
default_wub.png
:

From Susan (horsehug, here on the LB) - HHHs Champagne Leap of Faith & HHH Vega's Last Dance (I LOVE BOTH THESE BEAUTIES!!!!!)

From Mary (Margaret, here on the LB) - Stone Dances on Ice (Icee is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!)

From Robin (REO, here on the LB) - ROKO Devine Creation Of America (What a DOLLBABY)

There are a couple others, but I'm hoping for a chance for them FOR REAL, so I better not say anything just yet....unless they see this, and email me to say I can have them FOR FREE.
default_wink.png
:

Remember now, FOR FREE, right? The Boys:
default_wub.png
:

From Mary (Margaret, here on the LB) - MF Mi Little Prince Charming (HUBBA, HUBBA!!!)

From Freeland (Songcatcher, here on the LB) - Hobby Knolls Black Eyed Legend (HUBBA, HUBBA!!!)

From Jen (Hairicane, here on the LB) - Their Pintaloosa Colt, born 04/22/06, not sure of his name, but he makes my heart go PITTER PATTER everytime I visit their website!

From Robin (REO, here on the LB) - Kickapoo Moon's Phantom Feather (HUBBA, HUBBA!!!)

From Dawn (Lost Spoke, here on the LB) - LOST SPOKE'S WINTER DREAMCATCHER (HUBBA, HUBBA!!!)

From Ginny (Ginny, here on the LB) - Sweetwaters Texas Spotty & CCMF Spotz N Style (HUBBA, HUBBA!!!)

Also, from Kristy (Not sure if she posts here on the LB, but her farm is Paradise Ranch) - ISLANDS PERFECT STORM (HUBBA, HUBBA!!!)

Again, there are a couple others, but I'm hoping for a chance for at least ONE of them FOR REAL, so I better not say anything just yet....unless they see this, and email me to say I can have him FOR FREE.
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time this kind of thread comes up I choose the same horse.........

CROSS COUNTRYS CALL ME AWESOME!

since i am fairly new and don't show i'm having a hard time with this... really appreciate the folks who posted their pics as most of the names i didn't even recognize... :eek:

so for me i'd have to say that new little filly recently posted... i don't think she had a name yet even. she was kinda grey-blue with a star and snip if i am recalling correctly... i just remember the post of her being a surprise and thinking how darn cute she was! if i can find the post i will edit this...

aha 6 pages back but i found her, she belongs to "Belinda" - did she ever get a name?

th_classactionfilly.jpg

of course if i needed a boy, gee that Prince he looks pretty good to me! and i don't have a buckskin (yet
default_wink.png
: LOL)

Without a doubt i would pick Stacy's, Mountain Meadows Special Express "Prince". He is a very amazing horse. Just look at what he has produced so far in his very short time breeding, Mountain Meadows Jewel(multiple National Champion), Mountain Meadows Noble Cause(National Champion), Mountain Meadows Jamella(National Champion). Now that is impressive. I can't get over much his foals look just like him. Prince along with these 3 of his foals are being shown by Lee and Kirby of Aloha Training Center this year. I saw Prince and his foals a couple weeks ago when i was at Lee and Kirby's. Prince is just an amazing stallion that is breath taking. I am very anxious to see all of his foals born on the east coast next year. There is a lot of other really nice horses out there but Prince is just a horse that stands out from the rest.

For a stallion Reo´s Lotto! :aktion033:

Always loved that guy!

And for a girl East Acres Stary Night of Becky.

Was browsing her web the other day and she just kept hanging in my mind.
default_wink.png
:

Robin's(REO'S) LOTTO!!!!!!! I know he would love my girls!

[SIZE=14pt]i am going to make an extremely uninformed choice due to the fact that i havent actually seen alot of everyones horses yet - but one who has caught my eye is RHA LOTTO LOCOMOTION. what a stunning boy, and lovely markings too.[/SIZE]

But, i must also say that i would take home all of your ponies! they are all gorgeous!

This is tough soo many gorgeous horses!!

For a mare I'd have to say Susan O's HHH's Callie! Love that mare.

And a stallion, I'd go with Ginny (Ginny) Texas Spotty, I'm looking forward to seeing his first foals this year!

Remember now, FOR FREE, right? The Boys:
default_wub.png
:

From Freeland (Songcatcher, here on the LB) - Hobby Knolls Black Eyed Legend (HUBBA, HUBBA!!!)

default_wink.png
:
Well, not for free, but here he is. And thanks for the compliment.

fktmp25_0099.jpg

I've got to say that one that has always caught my eye is Robin's (REO) Sutherlins Tracy Lynn. Wonder if anyone can guess why?

Give me Geshan and I'd be a happy gal
default_yes.gif
: I've loved that boy since I first saw his pictures
default_wub.png
:

I also wouldn't argue about SWA's little Rose, such a pretty girl
default_wub.png
:

I remembered one other guy I fell in love with when I met him this past summer...Linda Best's beautiful black stallion "Fred".

Thanks Deb for thinking of Sonny Honey I dont have pics of him since over a year ago but perhaps can get Jodi to post one later again Thanks for the compliment we sure do love the foals he gave us this year.

Well, I am going to use an old photo for now as all of the others we have are WOOLY!! Here he is as a two year old, B & W's Sunrise Pure Delight.

sonnyg6.jpg

Thanks Debs! We're pleased with him too!!! He has THE SWEETEST disposition, and he has outdone himself with his babies.
default_wub.png
:

And for a girl East Acres Stary Night of Becky.Was browsing her web the other day and she just kept hanging in my mind.
Well, thank you, Linda! I, too, think she is simply one of the most beautiful miniature mares I have ever seen! Here are a couple of pics of her from my website.

6-06StaryNight1.jpg

6-06StaryNight2.jpg

Unfortunately, her 2006 colt (that looked just like her!) had to be put down shortly after birth. Hoping for better luck this year!

For me, my stallion pick, would have to be my own Harts Tip Top Flash. I just love this horse and the majority of my mares are bred to him for this year. Can't wait to see these foals as many are new mares and first time crosses!

9-04FlashLiz.jpg

Flashneckreduced.jpg

Since some are picking two, I have another pick. Filipowicz can send me her mare, Fisher's Lily Lu! That's another gorgeously feminine beauty of a mare!

AND, no fair those of you picking your own horses! We all have horses we think are fabulous which is why we "picked them" in real life
default_wink.png
:

CKC I belive anyways. COLE hes a gelding with blue eyes I would do anything to own that horse
default_wub.png
: Second Stephs Horse National Champion NHF Sizzles Black Raven
default_wub.png
:
I'm honored that you picked my baby Cole(just in case some don't know Cole is Lotto's full brother)
default_smile.png
. Thank you. Here's some pictures.

Cole0605--smaller.jpg

He had just been clipped in this picture. The picture above shows his true color.

Cole0405.jpg

Now for my turn to pick...... I'm a god parent to Jill's horses.
default_smile.png
But if I could snag one from her it would probably be Sunny.

I also, have an in utero foal I'm waiting on and if this foal is what I think "he" will be then I will pick him too. "He" doesn't belong to me yet.
default_smile.png

This is easy, since I breed appaloosa's I have always loved Jill's B sized appy mare.
default_wub.png
: Sorry I don't know her name maybe you post a picture for me Jill. I really think she is awesome :new_shocked: I think she would cross well with my Medicine Man
default_wink.png
: Joyce

Latest posts

Back