For fun, forum free-for-all

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erica's mare, Erica's RFM Spring Thunder / "Peas". She's such an elegant and ultra feminine mare. Just truly a gorgeous girly-girly looking mare!
PS Neat thread
Here's ms. Peas.....trying to decide who I want to bred her with this year
default_yes.gif
:

National Champion 05 and 06

nation39.jpg

DSC_8448.JPG

CKC I belive anyways. COLE hes a gelding with blue eyes I would do anything to own that horse
default_wub.png
: Second Stephs Horse National Champion NHF Sizzles Black Raven
default_wub.png
:

Mine would be "Catch", also Legend and BA. Tommy and Dawn from Lost Spoke Ranch in Az own them.

I just love those spots!! :new_shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you said just ONE, but it's SOOO hard to choose! lolol So here goes:

My number one pick is Lost Spoke's Broken Arrow

but I also LOVE

DRK Sheez Gona Wow Ya
DRK What's The Buzz
and
Woodstock North Who's Appy Now
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Well for me if it was my own would be my stallion, Coyote Winds Knockout. This boy should go to Nationals but with me working 2 days a week not likely. Oh well I love him just the same.

For a outside mini not owned by me would have to be SPH Knockouts' Canadian Design, I bred him but he was sold at 2 weeks old, paid for in full on pickup. He is my stallions' first foal, a gorgeous pinto. :aktion033:

oh cummon, only ONE!!!!!!!! thats way to hard to choose between [SIZE=14pt]Jazz [/SIZE] or [SIZE=14pt]Timmy[/SIZE]!!!!

Karla(barnbum)'s Jazz and Marty's Timmy
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Oh Oh! and i LOVE equusize's mare Zoe too
default_yes.gif
: And can't forget Ferrah's(short&sassystables) buckskin mare Brie, shes awesome too!

okay i'll cut myself off now. lol. sooo many great horses on this forum!

:saludando: My dream horse well, let's just say, I am truely in love with him.. Tony you are an awsome breeder, I just wish this little guy was for sale.. But If he was mine
default_wub.png
:I would never sell him either..

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND DREAM IS::: :cheeky-smiley-006:

LITTLE AMERICA'S STERLING FANTASTIC II...

WHAT I WOULD TO OWN AND LOVE HIM...

default_blush.png
: :worshippy: :worshippy: :worshippy:

Ps. Tony I would love to take him off of your hands!!! :bgrin

No doubt....RHA Wardances Wild Tango owned by Rocking Horse Acres!!
default_wub.png
: I have loved him since I first saw his baby picture....DROOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

I WOULD TAKE HAIRCANES (SPELLING?) NEAR LEOPARD FILLY FROM 2006!!! ACTUALLY I WOULD LOVE ANY OF THE APPY'S ON THEIR SITE!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

This is VERY hard. I have a lot of favorites! :lol:

But, it would probably end up being Cowboy owned by Charlotte. I love that little guy so much!

Edited for spelling.

Thanks Dynamic Duo!

Here's Semi. I love her to pieces.

Erica's Reeces Spring Thunder / Peas

share the same grandsire and grand dam !!!

4 GS LITTLE KINGS ALFALFA PLEASURE grandsire

REECES FOXFIRES FANCYDONTLETMEDOWN granddam

Peas is her Taller cousin..... :lol:

CopyofSEMI62006HEAD.jpg

Semi6-17-06.jpg

Well there are just so many gorgeous horses owned by forum members it is hard to choose. However, I like a horse that can drive as well as look pretty so that make the choice a bit easier LOL I would choose Rob's (CLC stables) gelding Target!! He is a gorgeous boy and he sure can get it done in a harness!!! :aktion033:

Pam

Buckeye WCF Classical Obsession - Getitia Matheny's filly. Pardon me while I dry my keyboard.

Yep, Stacy's Prince for me all the way! Here is a pic I took at the AMHR Nationals.
xpress1.jpg

Thank You Linda, Tango is my favorite also. I would not mind getting Rika and Nick Sutphin's stallion, FRH JC's Captivation, though.

Here are a couple pics of Tango ...

Tangolizsmall.jpg

Tangosmall1.jpg

Well, I would take the Prince anyday but looks like he has already spoken for so I will have to take Miss Kentucky and see if she could visit Prince.
default_wub.png
: Mary

Latest posts

Back