For fun, forum free-for-all

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
The forum is open to giving away free horses,,,,,,forum member horses only.

(not really)

You can pick FREE one horse from any member,

and yes,,,,,ONLY ONE,

So, who do you pick?????

Mine: Lisa and Mike's Strass 2006 Colt
default_wub.png
:

Erica's mare, Erica's RFM Spring Thunder / "Peas". She's such an elegant and ultra feminine mare. Just truly a gorgeous girly-girly looking mare!

PS Neat thread
default_yes.gif
:

(not really)

and yes,,,,,ONLY ONE,

So, who do you pick?????

default_wub.png
:
How about the sire of that colt
default_wub.png
:

OHOHOH!!! I know without even thinking, but I can't remember the horses name, someone help me, it is that stunning bay with the blue eyes...

I think that when the horse is called out, the owner should post a picture of that horse! :~) I don't have names and pictures memorized myself, and it would be nice to put a face to the name. :~)

I'd have to go hunt up the one I like.... can I name a whole herd of horses, coz I have a hard time narrowing it down, lol

~Karen

I think I found the horse I was thinking of, the horse in VernB's avatar... I think his name is "otr trippers buck n blue", at least the picture I found of him was labeled as that. I've become madly enthralled with those eyes and that bay colour...

of active forum members..

HHPMINIS Annettes Lucy you can see pics of her on the Arenosa thread

running a close 2nd is CLC miniature (rob) gelding Target

Last edited:
Yip, OTR Trippers Buck N Blue is my boy.
default_yes.gif
:

I would go with Karin - NaKar Miniatures stallion, Little Kings Casper Buck. He's one gorgouse boy
default_wub.png
:

I'm sure Karin is very proud of him. I can hardly wait to see his 2007 foals.

default_thumbup.gif
:

Yip, OTR Trippers Buck N Blue is my boy.
default_yes.gif
:

I would go with Karin - NaKar Miniatures stallion, Little Kings Casper Buck. He's one gorgouse boy
default_wub.png
:

I'm sure Karin is very proud of him. I can hardly wait to see his 2007 foals.

default_thumbup.gif
:
he has stolen my heart.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

I don't know if she posts on the forum at all...but Howling Hills Farm in Washington has HCM War Paints Hi Tech...I would LOVE to have him
default_wub.png
:

Tracy

(not really)

and yes,,,,,ONLY ONE,

So, who do you pick?????

default_wub.png
:
How about the sire of that colt
default_wub.png
:

Wow! I'm honored! The 2006 colt is Strasslein Red E or Naught. I have to apologize as all I have are his foal pictures. He wasn't born until July last year and boy did he grow some hair for the winter :bgrin (I can't wait to see what is under all that hair this spring.) Anyway, here are his foal pics:

PICT2956b.jpg

pict2950b.jpg

And of course, Naught E's sire, B&L's Rock E Red Alert
default_wub.png
:

budinredi.jpg

I don't know if she post on the forum but I know she does on the sale board.

But PRF Destiny Shining Through from Pine Ridge Farm. That picture couldn't be more perfect.

I could only wish my foals would look like that.

I could look at it all day! :new_multi:

mine is T-bone
default_wub.png
: theres just something about that guy
default_wub.png
:

Thhere are many contenders, and several I would nab if I knew their owners were forum members, but...

I;ve been a Prince groupie since before his first Nationals Championship, so make mine Stacy Score's Mountain Meadows Special Express

Gosh, I am pretty fond of my own colt, Esprit, for looks, and my own Alladdin for the whole package...

However, I would put Red Alert pretty high on my "can't get enough" list! He and Stacy Score's Prince are sure proving that their own good looks are no fluke and they are passing it on to their children. That little red colt is going to be pretty tough to beat in the show ring!!! Wowza!!!

OMGosh! There are sooo many I'd LOVE to have!

But the FIRST one that came to mind is Ten L's Echo's Captive Spirit. He's just what we LOVE around here - he's tiny, buckskin and looks totally proud of himself!
default_wub.png
:

I'd also like Nakar's Whittmaacks Little Skipper and Deiles Dakota Dandy!
default_wub.png
: They're both adorable!!

Latest posts

Back