For fun, forum free-for-all

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T Bone belongs to Melanie at Hidden Timbers, PA, she's the one that bought my Wilde, they should make a neat baby, I go along with Gina, here's my favorite -

Sugar Creek Tru Luvs Flamboyant

Last edited by a moderator:
There are two very nice mares and for the first time..a stallion on the sales board I would love to have.

But things the way they are,,sure isn't going to happen.

So my pick,, I know no one else would want, she is not famous, nor flashy enough for most people. But my mini Mare Maggie would be my pick. Hands down she is the best.

I know you requested JUST ONE, but...whew boy...THAT's HARD!

So...here goes...from forum members...FOR FREE (you did say FREE, right?)

Remember now, FOR FREE, right? The Boys:
default_wub.png
:

From Jen (Hairicane, here on the LB) - Their Pintaloosa Colt, born 04/22/06, not sure of his name, but he makes my heart go PITTER PATTER everytime I visit their website!

default_wub.png
: Thanks Tanya!!!!! Its so nice to have several people actually remember and like my horses enough to list them on here. There are so many on here that I love I could go on listing horses all day
default_yes.gif
:

Here is the colt u mentioned. He is sired by Brewers Orion Slate and is staying here as a future breeding stallion and driving horse.

jolslatecoltlayheadupgood24hrs.jpg
jolslatebothwalkgood24hrs.jpg

Sorry Becky, But I dont think you can pick your own, (honest, I think I read it in the imaginary rules.........so , Im gonna have to say, Ummmm..

Harts Tip Top Flash :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

That boy just catches my fancy! :new_shocked:
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: Great thread :bgrin I don't know his full name but Jill's Bacardi, love that colour

Yvonne
Oh, thanks, Yvonne!!!!

His name is Little Kings BT Bacardi Gold. He's now a 3yo gelding and stands about 37". He is a son of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too / "BTU".

He has the most heart of any of my horses and is also the horse who seems to love me the most (this scores him major points!). If something awful happened and I could keep only one horse, I think it would be Bacardi. We just really click and I love him to pieces.

He's only shown once, so far, but he placed 1st in Junior Geldings, went Grand Champion Junior Gelding, and then went Supreme Halter Horse. He also got 1st place in solid color. He behaved beautifully at the how, which made me very proud of him (and me, I did all his training). He just seems to totally pick up what I'm wanting him to project and plays the part.

Bacardi does not carry her prefix, but he came to me from Erica Killion and I am very thankful to her for him and the other wonderful horses (DunIT, Destiny, Sunny, Suprize & Double) she's let me call my own.

2006%20VMHC%20Summer%20Show%20--%20Bacardi%20--%20036%20--%20Smaller%20for%20Geldings%20Page.jpg

BACARDI%20--%2006232006%20129.jpg

2006%20VMHC%20Summer%20Show%20--%20Bacardi%20--%20053%20--%20Smaller%20for%20Geldings%20Page.jpg

PS he was clipped just 7 days before the above posed pictures -- he clips out golden not buff like most palominos
ok.gif

PPS Bacardi is the horse pictured in my LB banner ad for this month
yes.gif

Thank you for picking my girl "Muffin" Freeland! Her face marking on the right side is exactly like Lotto's! She is in foal to him and I'm so excited!

website1003008.jpg

And thank you so much Backwoodsnanny, Meavey, RobinRTrueJoy, Latika & SWA for mentioning my boy Lotto. I love him SO much!

website1002021.jpg

And SWA (Tanya) for mentioning Amber. I hope to get adult pix of her this year!

website1004009.jpg

And also for mentioning Topper

website1005006.jpg

REO, I have to tell you, that I felt the tiniest twinge of jealousy that you bought Topper! He is wonderful! Good Luck with him! Congrats!

default_wub.png
: "GESHAN" loves you all!
default_wub.png
: I like him too, butttt....if there was another one I could have kind of like horse dreamin, I would have to agree 100% with Aubrey, I personally fell over when I saw Noble Cause, I didn't even know at that very second that it was a Prince baby, I mean he made my jaw drop, very beautiful horse and it is great to see that Prince can not only win but that he can produce the same offspring, that to me is very impressive.

Can I put in an advanced order for a cross between Jill's Klassy and Dun It???

RHA had a mare out a few years ago that stole my heart--Magical Locomotion. My favorite color and OMG is she gorgeous. I think she was just a yearling when I saw her.

Last on the top of my head is a shetland--Pans Silver Image

....hey, so I dream big. hehe

Can I put in an advanced order for a cross between Jill's Klassy and Dun It???
Oh yes yes, you can be at the top of the list!!! But, I'm not sure when we'll breed Klassy, and DunIT will need a ladder :bgrin That would be a lucky foal to end up with you, Amy!!!
yes.gif

DunIT (Erica's Gone and DunIT), prior National Top 10 (7th) Halter and AMHA Halter Honor Roll. He is a grandson of both Yellow Diamond Little Feather and Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too:

2006%20VMHC%20Summer%20Show%20--%20DunIT%20--%20106.jpg

Klassy (Little Wee Klassic Showgirl), a future driving mare who is a granddaughter of C-Chief Proud Eagle with 5 generations of all appy breeding behind her -- most of it being leopard like her:

Klassy%20Whinny%20For%20Me%20Farm%20--%2011102006%20--%20203.jpg

Since I'm not showing any more, I will not pick a show horse.

I have two horses that I'd be proud to own and I know they are not for sale but they would be Susan Oberg's Double BB Hot & Spicy and Sheri Hill's Just Spunky. Those two horses have my heart.

Joyce L

Second Stephs Horse National Champion NHF Sizzles Black Raven
default_wub.png
:
Thank you so much, Devon! I'm sure Siz feels very honored that you mentioned him (I know I am). Here's my baby boy in July and then again at nationals, where he won National and Reserve National Champion as well as a top ten. He is a really neat little horse and is my little Momma's boy.

SizJuly2306trotedit.jpg

SizzleNat1.jpg

"GESHAN" loves you all! I like him too, butttt....if there was another one I could have kind of like horse dreamin, I would have to agree 100% with Aubrey, I personally fell over when I saw Noble Cause, I didn't even know at that very second that it was a Prince baby, I mean he made my jaw drop, very beautiful horse and it is great to see that Prince can not only win but that he can produce the same offspring, that to me is very impressive.
Jennifer,

That is basically how i was. I saw Jewel early last year with Lee at a show and was like "WOW that is a nice horse". Then come to find out later Jewel is a Prince baby too. Then at Nationals last year i saw Noble and Jamella and was jaw dropped by both of them too. He puts that "Prince" look on his foals for sure. Noble looks very close to looking exactly like Prince. It is very impressive.

I also really like your Geshan too. He is one very nice stallion, can't wait to see what he produces for you. Aubrey

I dont have to even think about this one! Manipulators Buckingham owned by Indian Peaks. We have been lucky enough to breed to him, but to own him would be over the top!!!

BuckinghamHD.jpg

Wow, thanks Tanya (SWA), Kim L. (Crayonbox Minis) and Joyce of Lilfolks!

You are all so sweet. You all picked some of my favorites also!

Here are HHH Leap of Faith, HHH Vegas Last Dance with her mom Callie, and Double BB Hot N Spicy. :)

Susan O.

lastdanceandmom3weeks.jpg

faith2years.jpg

spicy.jpg

My absolute first choice is Lotto. He is such a beautiful horse. However, after I saw pictures of Prince I had to have two choices. I had never seen him before. I could definitely add both of them to my barn pretty easily. :aktion033:

Thank you picasso
default_yes.gif
: I will give Lotto a kiss for you.

I love kissing his nose!
default_wub.png
:

I was there and saw Prince win at Nationals, and he IS breath taking! I saw him live, trotting up to the setting(I believe it was when that photo was taken) Wow!

I really like 6...

Mare: REM Fancy Ancy Or

Godspeeds Fanci Frame Design
default_wub.png
:

Gelding: Erica's gelding, WallStreet Jessie James
default_wub.png
:

Stallions: Steph's Horse National Champion NHF Sizzles Black Raven Or

Stacy's Mountain Meadows Special Express
default_wub.png
:

All VERY nice horses!!!

But if I could have only one, It would be a tie with...

REM Fancy Ancy and WallStreet Jessie James!

Two amazing horses
default_wub.png
:

Thank you for picking my girl "Muffin" Freeland! Her face marking on the right side is exactly like Lotto's! She is in foal to him and I'm so excited!
website1003008.jpg

And thank you so much Backwoodsnanny, Meavey, RobinRTrueJoy, Latika & SWA for mentioning my boy Lotto. I love him SO much!

website1002021.jpg

And SWA (Tanya) for mentioning Amber. I hope to get adult pix of her this year!

website1004009.jpg

And also for mentioning Topper

website1005006.jpg

Well since we are talking for free!haha Hey Reo I will take that foal that is expected out of those two! WOW!!! If it looks anything like Muffin and Lotto I would be thrilled!haha
default_wub.png
: Oh and I love surprises!haha

Latest posts

Back