Foal Alert question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacy Score

Reaction score
I changed the batteries in the pager & halter monitors. They are installed correctly. But pager won't stop beeping even if the halter monitors are laying flat on the table

It is an Equipage System which I love and have had for many many years and it has brought more foals into the world than I can count -- but I don't know why the beeper wont stop beeping.

Any ideas - it is driving me crasy!

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is an Equipage I MIGHT be able to help. I unpacked mine today and found this note that I got from this forum:

Get the box. Turn it over. Find the 2 little holes on either side of the box. Find a tiny screwdriver and ONLY unscrew the screws in those 2 little holes. Turn the box over carefully so you don't lose the screws when they fall out. With the box right side up, carefully lift the cover off. See the battery on the side with 2 wires? Gently pull the wires from the battery. Now put the box back together and try again.

If that doesn't work, push in and hold the button on the pager while you slide it to ON. As soon as it beeps ONCE, LET GO. That resets the pager if the box fix didn't work.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Does your repeater have an internal battery in it? If that battery has gone bad, it will make the system go crazy. I took the battery out of mine last spring after the pager kept going off when it shouldn't.

You can replace the battery or just leave it out.

Latest posts

Back