Another speedy arrival

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a beautiful filly ,looks like her mum.... they are both so cute , in fact all 4 of them are lovely
default_yes.gif

Awww thanks for the compliments on the babies and mommies. Unfortunately I dont have land here at the house its all down the road so the mares only get the back lawn when they are here for foaling but once the foals are strong enough and the darn weather cooperates they get get to live the summer down at the 3 acre field. They are usually around 4 - 5 wks old before this happens but it does also depend on the weather.

Belle is 5 days old today so got a few photos but she is now a pocket mini so not too easy to get her while distracted LOL

Belle2edit-2.jpg

Belle3edit-1.jpg

Belle & Jess

BelleandJess2edit.jpg

BelleandJessedit.jpg

She loves to play with the swing

Belleandswingedit.jpg

And how cute are her tippy ears

BelleTippyEarsedit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and what do you make of her colour - I know she is bay but yet again (like Atiya) she has silvery grey mane vs a black one

She has 2 white hooves and 1 stripy hoof and then one solid although there looks to be some very faint stripes

Bellemane2edit.jpg

Bellemane3edit2.jpg

Dont ask me about colour Karina - I'm useless LOL!! But, as always your pictures are so beautiful. l love her pretty little face and that 'blaze' marking is just so unusual.
default_yes.gif

She is a total pocket mini and while not as brazen as Tilly although she definitely has her moments and while I wanted to take pics she wanted her behind scratched so to inform me of her request she would reverse into me and then buck into my legs (that bit is just like her sister LOL)

I have a very good camera too which helps plus a super lens and I wont tell you how much it cost me LOL plus I have my eye on another lens but its going to take me a while to save for it.

oh she is stunning! what a perfect crop of foals you have this year Karina!

love her little blaze, her ears her colour ( I really hope she is silver bay!!!! :D ) hehe

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE lol

give her a cuddle for me! love her to pieces!

Belle gets her scratches and cuddles everyday but she makes me laugh as she is quiet the madam.

Belle4edit-2.jpg

Belle5edit-1.jpg

Belle2edit-3.jpg

Belle6edit-2.jpg

Belle7edit.jpg

WarriorBelleedit.jpg

As for her colour I am still not sure so I will have to test. I have a few to test so may as well include her in it.

Another set of fabulous pictures Karina - she is gorgeous, you must be thrilled with her!
default_yes.gif

She certainly looks as though she could be a 'little madam' LOL!! Actually when I look at her little face with that unusual white blaze, I'm sure she is saying "Ha!! I'm unique - no straight, normal markings on my cute face"!!

I agree Anna, I bet she ran off whist mummy was painting her star
default_smile.png

Back