Help-Need Advice Breeder Alert System

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barbiedoll68346

Reaction score
I can't get my breeder alert to work, pager beeps and is set off when I turn repeater on. All new batteries in everything, transmitter lights up when tilted, but pager wont sound off when transmitter is tilted. Repeater lights and reset button are fine or seem to be. I think it may be a reset issue, not sure, Any ideas would help.

Barb Davis

You need to make sure the box is in the proper upright position. If you have it in the pouch for example, and it's not laying flat it will set it off. Also make sure you don't have it in the pouch upside down. To test mine each year, I had them attached to the halter and would tip it sideways while holding it to ensure it would set the beeper off. I would do it both ways...flipped to the right and to the left.

Does anyone know if I can buy the new style transmitter and use it with my old style system?? Have a message in to company, just thought someone may know. I need more transmitters and the two I have will not work right now, GRRRRRRR. As if foaling season isn't stressful enough LOL

Barb

Barb, are you 100% sure the transmitters you have are not working properly, or maybe they are just positioned incorrectly??

Yep, just hooked mine up last night after refreshing the batteries in everything, etc... I almost put the unti back in upside down! I also test mine before putting it on the horse. Make sure the batteries are fully plugged in, etc... I would check the battery in your pager and make sure that is a new one, and not upside down.

Latest posts

Back