FLIRTY IS READY TO GO TONIGHT!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your adorable and nicely marked colt!
default_aktion033.gif

OMG He is adorable!!! What a nice show horse he should make for you! Good girl Flirty!!!!! Glad all is well and happy!

I hear you about having the foals and just crashing. That is why I can only do it every other year or so. Very stressful. My little girl had a bit of a tummy ache last night and I thought the world was going to end! No sleep for me!

Again congrats and can't wait to see Steppers baby soon!

I am so jealous!!
default_drool5.gif
I have been waiting 2 weeks for my mare to foal and I can't wait! Your colt is awesome!! I love his markings! I can't wait to see new pictures in a few days! Be sure to post. Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif

I don't know how I missed this whole thread!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Way to go Flirty!!!!
default_new_multi.gif
What a beautiful little guy! And what LEGS!!!

Oh my gosh Amy he is so wonderful! I LOVE LOVE LOVE him! I was with you guys on pins and needles the whole time and soooooo excited. I just KNEW that had to be Stacy with you on the phone!

Now, doesn't that make my stallion Mountain Meadows Bey Pepito his UNCLE?????

Congrats on this fantastic colt.

I just LOVE this family Sister!

Congratulations on your new addition!!!

AWWW...he's precious!!!!!
default_wub.png
Going to be a knockout in the show ring!!!
default_yes.gif
Congratulations
default_saludando.gif

You aren't kidding- he is PERFECTLY marked and so adorable!! Look at that tiny little head!
default_wub.png
OOOOOHHHH.....

It just figures though- I come down with a fever, cough, aching sinuses, etc. etc. and don't check the forum for two days and Flirty goes!
default_laugh.png
I should have known!
default_rolleyes.gif

How many days did this little guy bake?

Leia

OH MY GOODNESS AMY, what a little cutie pie!!!!!!!!! I understand how anticipated this foal is and want to wish you CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Great job and hugs! You go girl!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back