FLIRTY IS READY TO GO TONIGHT!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why oh why did I change computers over last night??!!
default_frusty.gif

I have not gotten this Mac set up for MareStare yet so I missed Flirt's debut!!

Sounds like all has gone well - who is the proud papa?

default_smile.png

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Just missed the delivery but sure looks like a cutie pie!
default_wub.png

For those of you who can't see, I think she just took some pictures. So I am sure when she gets done with all the important duties she will post!

I can't figure out who the daddy is....Alladin is not pinto so who is this mystery sire?

Clickmini I didn't see the birth, but have been glued to the cam for about an hour now.

That little one is so sweet and wobbly
default_laugh.png
I really have to say you are very patient trying to help little one take a drink - well done and please keep us updated.

Hi everyone, I am in here for just a few minutes to warm up. Just put another heat lamp up in the foaling stall it is 28 degrees outside. Baby is a PERFECT little bay pinto colt, red bay, I am totally in LOVE. His markings are so perfect. Dad is Alladdin's half brother, Mountain Meadows Bey Durango, owned by Sandee Cassidy. I will get pics up tomorrow. I still have a coupe hours to go out in the barn tonight I think. Flirty is doing well for a maiden. I just syringed 5 cc of colostrum into the little man. he is definitely in the target zone to latch but hasn't yet. Here is Durango's web site page: http://www.gondolinretrievers.com/Horses/index.html

I am very thrilled with my baby. This is not something I am going to do a lot of. I had Stacy on the phone the whole time, she was my foaling coach. I find this to be very stressful and exhausting! But all went well in the end.

THANK YOU STACY!!!!!
default_wub.png

Back out to the barn for me. Got to make sure he is getting his milk.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
Flirt is one that I've been really looking forward to. I'm anxious to see the baby, and I have a Mac, so no MareStare for me!

AMY!!!!!!!
love0075.gif

I slept through the birth but I see you sitting there in the stall this morning with Flirt and that precious foal
love0034.gif

Big congratulations and I look forward to seeing pictures of him!!!
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

My lil' fella is doing great. He is so prettily marked. Flirty loves her baby! She has finally settled down with the nursing, thank goodness. I am hoping to get a few hours of sleep now. I really don't know how you breeders do this all the time, I find it to be completely draining! Now I am hoping that Stepper gives me a couple of days of reprieve before she pops, although she was VERY interested in the proceedings tonight. LOL.

Here he is!
default_wub.png

FlirtColtLeft.jpg

FlirtColtRight.jpg

What a cute little boy!! I love his white butt too!

Congrats and get some rest...

I cant wait to see more pictures
default_smile.png

Congratulations on your colt. He is so cute. Bet you are glad that one is over. One more to go and you can relax.

Arlene

Latest posts

Back