first mare up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on little Lacey.

I log onto the cam every day and can't wait to log on and see her with her little foal.......................I love watching the little cats too
default_laugh.png

hey folks. i tested laceys milk with the pool strips tonite. the hardness of her milk is as high as it can go(1000) but the PH of her milk is only 7.8 and it needs to go down to 6.4 i will test again in the morning and see if there are any changes!

also, i am not feeling well at all today. i am going to bed here with in the hour. im not going to be able to stay up and watch miss lacey . i have people on marestare watchin. again as always if you see anything that alarms you please call! thanks all hope you all had a great Heart day!!

Hello Lacey. I just wanted to thank you for being such a big help to me this morning. You see I have been doing some cleaning on the hotmail account and I had a window open to you the whole time. Kept me from being so bored. I reduced my inbox from 987 down to just 663! Messages from ebay...delete! Check on Lacey. Holy moley! She twitched an ear. Messages amazon.com...delete! Check on Lacey. Cripes! She munched some hay. Unread messages July 2009 from friends and family disgruntled with taxes, congress, a certain political party, etc...delete. Check on Lacey. Oh, oh, oh!!! Her tail is up!! Could it be a bubble?? No just routine elimination. Well not so routine when the world is watching. Back to hotmail inbox. What?? A relative is inviting us to pay for in-laws a vacation. Well, toooooooooooo bad I am tooooooo late for THAT OPPORTUNITY. Tagged? Oh I hate these. Great chance for a married woman like me to meet psycho lonely men. I swear, I got an invite from a friend for this site AND IT WILL NOT GO AWAY. Delete, delete, delete. Tagged, my hind leg. When will the nightmare end?? Oh yeah, check on Lacey. Well now, she just looked back at her hip. Now that might me a good sign. Ok back to the inbox. Thank you for your credit card payment (last August). Ok, great back to school sales. Delete. Last chance to save on blah, blah, blah. Invitation to be somebody's facebook friend. Nay. I MEAN NEIGH!!! Forgot about Lacey for a couple of minutes. Whew, she is still there. Good girl, just keep on munching. You are such a good helper. You are keeping me on my toes! Ok this email will tell me how to get slim. Yeah, well how about I eat smaller portions and delete you. And you. And you Mr. Dave Ramsey gonna tell me how to get debt free. Ok gotta get up and do something constructive. Ok Lacey I will check on you later. Thanks for making cleaning on the old emails more fun. At least more fun than watching paint dry. I will check you on you after while.
default_wub.png

laceys milk tested .. the highest hardness again but her PH was 7.8 last nite, and its between 7.2 and 6.8 today... i will test again tonite!

Last edited by a moderator:
vickie gee - I LOVE it!!!!

What a good way to clean up computer "stuff"

I hope you aren't too far away from Lacey - she is laying in a prone position right now - of course she has done this many times, before - can't tell if the poor girl is just sleeping or ????

lol vickie! thats funny! lacey had her morning outing while i cleaned her stall... filled her water and put a whole bale of straw in yet again.. lol you would think that having a nice warm fluffy clean bed would intice her to lay down hehe nope she went back to hoovering. oh the one thing that is odd today, when she was out she didnt roll.. she usually does! gah im going crazy... *sigh* at this rate she is gonna go a full year! LOL

P.S.

Lacey you remember the handsome boy you were flirting with?? you have a date with him on your 30 day heat cycle!! so get a move on it!! HAHA!!

lacey had dried milk on her teats today!!! it has come back 3 times!!! her milk is as sticky as honey. i think the test strips i got are bad... the ph is reading pink instead of light orange?

Goodness!... I guess she want to hold alittle longer.. hehe!!..

I kept peek and peek and waiting to see her foal!..

Sound like maybe tonight?...

okay lacey i wanted you to foal before i got out of town.

i wanted to see your foal
default_biggrin.png

I see she is laying down, again - I just hated to go to the barn to do my chores for fear she would foal and I would miss the whole thing but - here she is still VERY pregnant.

Just from watching her - I have such special feelings for Lacey even though I have never seen her in person
default_wub.png
- I just want her to have a safe foaling with a beautiful baby.

What a very sweet and gorgeous mare - she seems to have a disposition that is just perfect. It just seems like nothing bothers her, although I have seen her get ticked off and go after those adorable black kittens!
default_xbud.gif

Come on Lacy! I have been watching and watching. This hopefully will be the first mare stare foal I have ever seen. She is just adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back