first mare up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi all! and thanks for the congrats!! i will post pics soon on a new thread introducing him! he is a very livley colt! i believe he is either silver bay or silver dapple not sure... as you can all see, lacey makes her foal learn to nurse while she lays down! lol the camera will be on lacey for a while, until the goats get closer then the camera will be going to be on them lol but we have another week, maybe to before then!

Oh thanks so much for the video, nice to see the birthing....

[SIZE=18pt]CONGRATULATIONS [/SIZE]ON THIS Beautiful Foal...

Congratulations on that colorful colt!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I really like his markings. Now you can get a good nights sleep.
default_smile.png

is lacey okay, she is laying down alot?I was just wondering?when did she have the foal?

Just been watching for a half an hour, and it is weird

baby nursing well MOM is down...
default_laugh.png

Oh mom is up now, what a nice pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been a very valuable (although LONG
default_biggrin.png
) Thread about MARE STARE, watching THE SIGNS, and in the end, providing the Video of the successful birth of your gorgeous colt! HAPPY HAPPY!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
A great job!

Congratulations!!!!
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
CONGRATS on the safe arrival... and i missed it spewing ive been watching her every day. but i will remember that date as it was my daughters 21st birthday ..Well done hes a little stunner cant wait to see photos

CONGRATS! I was watching! I left for 5 min to answer a PM and came back and there was the colt! LOL! Very quick!

This is why people who set their alarms for 30-60 mins to check their mares miss labors.

Latest posts

Back