first mare up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think her tail is braided to tight and thats why she can't foal
default_rolleyes.gif

WELL??????? No replies since yesterday? I can't get marestare to work on my computer so have relying on ya'll. So...what's happening?

Lacey is fine eating her lunch and no foal....

I think she is going to wait for my birthday Febuary 25th..
default_wub.png

For those that can not see the video took a snap shot of Lacey enjoying her food...

Lacey.jpg

I love Pintos....Lacey is going to have such a nice Filly
default_wink.png

Lacey2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
woohoooo!! lacey is testing several shades lighter than the loweest the ph will go on the strip. her milk is the same thickness as syrup, AND i believe she has lost her mucous plug!! woo hoo!

i will be taking her for her walk here in a bit!

Mucous plug...now that sounds promising. I was watching her just after 4:00 this morning while I was laying in the floor letting the Back 2 Life machine work on me. During the 12 minutes I was there I noticed she did not even flinch a muscle. I checked my computer and it had been locked up for more than 45 minutes!
default_new_shocked.gif
I could not even get the cursor to appear. I shut it down and got it back up running. Lacey was in a totally different area of the stall just munching away. I might as well have been looking at a photo of her during the time lapsed.
default_new_rofl.gif
Anyway, Lacey I am rooting for you girl! Sounds like you are getting much closer to curtain call.
default_wink.png

Not to get off topic here but ... Vicki .... I have to admit I just got through looking up what a "Back 2 Life machine was! Interesting ... but at 4 am though!???
default_new_shocked.gif
haha I'm watching Lacy now and things sound promising
default_aktion033.gif
She's a cutie! Praying all goes well with the foaling ... I kinda wish I had one this year to deliver although the waiting and watching was torture
default_wink.png

Not to get off topic here but ... Vicki .... I have to admit I just got through looking up what a "Back 2 Life machine was! Interesting ... but at 4 am though!???
default_new_shocked.gif
haha I'm watching Lacy now and things sound promising
default_aktion033.gif
She's a cutie! Praying all goes well with the foaling ... I kinda wish I had one this year to deliver although the waiting and watching was torture
default_wink.png
Hey there. So if you looked it up you recognize it from the infomercials. Yep, I thought I was multi-tasking. Watching Lacey and getting my back adjusted. Imagine my chagrin when I realized that Lacey was not in real time.
default_new_shocked.gif
Oh, and of course I was wearing the CowboyKickerz that my wonderful Secret Santa sent me.
default_wink.png
Compared to the lovely Lacey I am truly a "sight for sore eyes" at 4:00 a.m. I too am praying for her. She is such a sweetie.

Lacey, I gotta a secret to tell ya, since you are down there did ya know.... if you pushed a bit you'd be able to lay there comfortably. You would have lots more room to eat. And... And you'd feel better

hey am I seeing a COW PIE in there? LOL Usually she has tiny little sprinkles - what's that blob? Could it be a cowpie? LOL LOL

Gosh - I just know that as much time as I spend watching her just stand there - I'll miss the big event! Since I can't get video at work, been taking my little Netbook with me this week. Lacey better not get me fired over this special baby! LOL LOL

Been this long - just hold out till the weekend so I don't miss it! LOL

wow, I kept checking in and I kept telling our kids - she might have it tonight...

Then this morning - they said, Well???... I was like - nope, maybe tonight...

They told me - That's what you said every night..

Then I got so giggles!....
default_biggrin.png

Lacey - we are waiting and see your sweet foal!..

She know when it is time will come. ;)

Come on Lacy!! Even my hubby is watching
default_new_shocked.gif
He asks about her every time I get on the computer. Last nite he couldn't sleep and got on the computer and watched for a while. He's hooked on marestare now!
default_wub.png

WELL???? I dont see any new news here this morning........................

I dont know if I can get mare stare on my pc here at home. Is there any special program that I need to be able to see it? I cant get it at work.

OMG!!! I figured it out! I SEE HER!!! And LOOK!! She is still FAT!!!!! This is really cool, LOL. Have never been able to see Mare Stare before! Oh crap, I'm gonna be hooked now!

default_new_shocked.gif
still big and round and still standing in the same spot every time l log on to take a peek at her...is she not allowed outside for the day to get fresh air some sun self exercise and to itch with other horses...

Oh back from her turnout time, and no foal following behind her...
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back