first mare up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay gal its time for valentine foal
default_biggrin.png

hope you night owls are watching! lacey has beend down 2 times in less than an hour and is looking at her belly alot... dont know if she is thinking about going or not lol

I am watching with you, a few days ago I said, if Lacy didn't hurry my mare would foal first. Well here is my new bouncing boy born Feb 13. If you could put his picture in Lacey's stall maybe she would take the hint.LOL Sorry wrong kind of spots.

Cnv0002-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
His sire is 29.50 and dam is 30.25 I haven't measured him yet but, I expect he will mature around 29.50-30.50"

Come on Lacey it is your turn. I see straw on her back maybe she is rolling the foal into position. I am watching her. Good Luck! Hope you have a valentine baby.
default_wub.png

Lacy is so lucky to have you, taking such good care of her.

lol i love my girl. i wanted her sooo bad when i first saw her on marestare 2 years ago! i never thought i would own her!! lol she will never leave here... she is such a wonderful mare ! of course all of my minis are so dearly loved!
default_smile.png

Im gonna go take a snooze for a bit... im only a few feet from the puter tho!
default_smile.png

I am going to check on my mares, do you think Lacey will foal while I am gone? I would sure hate to miss the birth.

What is the little black thing curled up in the stall? A kitty? She looks so ready.

Not sure what I just saw a minute ago...but Lacey took a step forward (her rear is pointed away from the camera) and when she did something was left on the floor behind her. It looked like a long string of dark matter!!! One cat ran over curious and then another. Then they left. I have no idea what I saw. I tried calling the phone numbers but got no answer. I need to go shower and get ready for church. Anyone tuned in??

Not sure what I just saw a minute ago...but Lacey took a step forward (her rear is pointed away from the camera) and when she did something was left on the floor behind her. It looked like a long string of dark matter!!! One cat ran over curious and then another. Then they left. I have no idea what I saw. I tried calling the phone numbers but got no answer. I need to go shower and get ready for church. Anyone tuned in??
False alarm! It was her long braided tail dragging!

I have been gone recovering from surgery for several days and thought for sure there would be a baby by now!!! And congrats to Nancy- that is the RIGHT kind of spots, LOL

Ok, Lacey, today is Valentines Day... what's the hold up?!

thanks for the call Vickie!! i needed to go out and check her anyways! her milk is very wax like today!! is today the day i wonder??

I am watching with you, a few days ago I said, if Lacy didn't hurry my mare would foal first. Well here is my new bouncing boy born Feb 13. If you could put his picture in Lacey's stall maybe she would take the hint.LOL Sorry wrong kind of spots.
Cnv0002-1.jpg

congrats nancy what a pretty foal.

who is the sire and dam of this nice foal?

Lacey we would like to see you foal
default_biggrin.png
what color is the sire of the foal lacey is having?

Yawning, I do believe sometime soon...
default_wub.png

Oh false alarm no cow pies....

Everytime, I check on her she is standing so still that I wonder if the streaming video is working...then a cat runs by. It's working. Right now would be a good time to have the baby, Lacey, so I won't feel the need to stay up really late watching. I feel for you, Rebecca. My goats make me wait up to two weeks for them to kid sometimes, but that's it. Hang in there.
default_wacko.png
default_smile.png

Cnv0002-1.jpg

congrats nancy what a pretty foal.

who is the sire and dam of this nice foal?

Lacey we would like to see you foal
default_biggrin.png
what color is the sire of the foal lacey is having?
Sire is Spark Of Destiny and dam is Canterbury Dixie Melody.

Latest posts

Back