first mare up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be nice for Lacey, waiting so so long and for us steady watchers.
default_wub.png

no foal yet lacey.i will be out of town wed night, i wanted be able to ck my internet.

rebecca keep me posted

lacey foal gal so i can see the foal before i leave
default_biggrin.png

default_saludando.gif
Come on lacey ive been watching
default_new_shocked.gif
every day all the way from australia

Its time to come out and say hello
default_wub.png

Just tuned in to check on her....seems to be breathing pretty good and periodically looking at her tummy. The calm before the storm....Comeon girlie let's get the show on the road!!

Now even Nate is watching during the day when he's in the house, he told me to leave that mare cam on when I leave for work this morning. He said he was sure she'd have it yesterday when I accidently left it on yesterday morning.

Isnt it funny how these barn cams get every one involved....my hubby is up earlier than me in the AM and always comes in and tells me what Lacey is doing, girls at work ask me about Lacey as they see me watching her on the computer at work too. Seems everyone i know wants to hear about Lacey!!

Kinda reminds me of the Brady Bunch....."Marcia,Marcia,Marcia"

My hubby and kids ask me every day now: "Did Lacey have her baby yet?"

default_laugh.png
default_wub.png

I cant wait! I think its funny how many of us are watching this particular mare. Its quite the group event!
default_biggrin.png
Are there pictures of her and the stud she is bred to anywhere?

HEY GUYS IF YOU GO LOOK AT LACEY YOU WILL SEE THE FOAL MOVING IN HER BELLY - LOOKS LIKE HE/SHE HAS A FOAL PRESSING UP AGAINST MOMMA'S SIDE! IT MOVES EVERY FEW MINUTES ITS HILARIOUS!
default_laugh.png

Nope, I think she is just faking it.................
default_wacko.png
LOL

One thing I have noticed with my mares... usually a day or two before they foal, they do not lay flat out at all anymore. I have found this about 99% of the time with mine and if they do for just a few second, get back up again because they are too uncomfortable.

I'm thinking we should all stop watching her and then she will have that baby. or her 330 days wilkl be up ion the 25th of feb. and she will hold out a bit longer, maybe a week

I'm thinking we should all stop watching her and then she will have that baby. or her 330 days will be upion the 25th of feb. and she will hold out a bit longer, maybe a week

default_saludando.gif
Lacey, Lacey, Lacey. I came home from work today expecting to find a little one at your side. What are you waiting on? The full moon does not come back around until the end of the month. I will be up at 3:50 am CST to get ready for work and will be viewing you even before I get the first cup of coffee.

Lacey girl, I thought you were going to go last night. Got up several times to check on you. Come on girl friend you need pop him/her out soon
default_laugh.png

Perhaps if we all close our eyes at the same time or turn away from the computer screen for about ten minutes, Lacey will get down to business. A watched pot...you know.

LOL......

MOST of my mares have foaled at about 335 days- have had a few go sooner but that has been my normal.... so dont be surprized if she is not ready to give it up quite yet. Isn't the waiting fun though??!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back