first mare up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi folks! sorry its been a few days since a update! lacey is definatly close... its a waiting game now... i thought i saw some contractions yesterday, and my daughter Kenzie who turned 6 years old today thinks that lacey will foal today since its kenzies birthday today! lol

laceys bag is Tight and shiney, she has sticky thick sweet... her whoohaa is swollen and long.... she has to foal eventually right?? lol we will see what she looks like tonite lol

thanks for watchin!

Come on Lacey give Kenzie her Birthday Wish
default_wub.png

PicLbcake2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep checking in the mornings especially, expecting to find a little one in there
default_wink.png
I am so happy I'm not mare staring this year
default_biggrin.png
Maybe 2011....

I'v been leaving Lacy up on my computer when i'm not on it. The whole family is keeping an eye on her
default_biggrin.png
. We thought yesterday was gonna be the day,she had us fooled! You can do it girl,nice healthy baby
default_yes.gif

she had me fooled too yesterday! lol

today is her due date maybe she is planning to be a rare one and go on her due date?? lol who knows . ill go do chores in a bit and check her, its snowing like crazy right now!!

Looks like she's getting close - a lot of vigorous tail swishing and trying to kick at her belly a couple of times. The two kitties must know something's up, they don't want to miss the big event!
default_biggrin.png

lacey has been very uncomfy today. more so than normal. she is so ready to go !! today is her due date i dont think she can last much longer! lots of kicking her belly and lots of looking at her belly. she has been swishing her tail a ton too which is a new thing. i just fed her so she is content to eat for now! I dont think her bag can get any bigger! if it does she wont be able to walk lol. she has acted like she was going to lay down several times today and has only actually laid down once or twice... so who knows! lol i hope she goes soon im gettin tired
default_smile.png
thanks for watching!

I didn't see that. Is she peeing when it looks like her body is contracting? Looks odd from this angle,i'v seen her do it for a few days,lol. Bless her heart
default_wub.png
,I sure hope I don't miss this little one. I wish a alarm would go off here
default_laugh.png

LOL, this could go on for days. She obviously missed the birthday party. Sounds like any time but oh.... the waiting!!!

Latest posts

Back