first mare up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find when their poop changes to cow pies usually within 24 hours.

Will keep watching and looking forward to updates.
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
we have change!! her milk is now 2% milk color!!and sticky!!! whoohaa is elongated... deep red!!! she hasnt pooped much today, mostly small mushyish piles!!! stay tuned for a foal!! lol i think the next few days!!

Our main computer is in the kitchen so I left your mare stare on at night,husband say's it that time again
default_laugh.png
. I had the whole family watching last year.

What a sweet little mare!

I love it when they are so patient about letting you squeeze the udder for milk - Lacey just acts like it is part of the ritual.

She looked quite uncomfortable earlier this afternoon when I was watching her, I do think she seems to be very close but then we all know how they can fool us.

It is always so much fun to watch someone else's mares - gets me in the mood for mine.

well folks i do think tonite might be the nite!! her whooohaa has doubled in length since last nite and is a deep red in color she has been uncomfy all day. keep watch! hopin for a high alert soon! that is after she is done hoovering! lol

I can't get the video (firewalls & security) so have to rely on posts to keep up to date - - what's the news? Progress? Soon? How's she doing? Fingers crossed for live and healthy foal - then can't wait to hear the rest of the good news!

The mare islooking unsettled right now. She was laying down for a few minutes but them hoped up and has been looking back taking turns on either side. She seems to be looking a bit upset.

Sounds like she is close now... nothing yet eh? Maybe tonight?

Hi Becca- Any updates? She is looking like she is biting at her sides this evening. Can't wait!!!

Peggy

Just seen you in there? any news?????
default_wink.png

Notice she is a nice calm mare and loves those back scratches.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back