first mare up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_saludando.gif
She is sure acting different. She did not even see the cat come in and out. She finally has stopped munching. While I am in the house I have the alarm on the oven set to go off every 12 minutes so I can run to the computer. Hope I don't miss the BIG EVENT. HOPE YOU HAVE AN EASY DELIVERY LACEY!!
default_wub.png
default_517.gif

Our horses usually foal at dark. Not saying have never had a day time foal.

Come on Lacey I would think with that milk, she should go tonight...
default_wub.png

I hope she gets it over with soon. I have had a few day deliveries. I have also had mares look like this for DAYS before finally dropping, so let's hope Lacey isn't lying to us and laughing behind our backs about her milk. Maybe some good food will bribe the kitties back in there?

Poor Lacey looks SO miserable and just doesnt want to move much at all. I see she is back up in her corner eating right now. Then will go glue herself to her usual 'spot'. Come on Lacey, today is a great day for a foals birthday!! And then you will even be able to lay down again comfortably!!

How do the 'Alerts' work- who starts it and does it go out to every computer or does one have to be 'signed up' to receive it?

wow Lacey - I was gone 5 hours and you're still just standing there! I thought for sure I'd missed the blessed event!

Have to go shop for grandbaby birthday gift tonight so guess I'll be taking the NETBOOK with me so I can watch in the truck back and forth! LOL

You keep dripping like that and there won't be anything left for the wee little one!

Gosh -has to be tonight!!!!

I just clicked on to watch and she is starting to act a bit uneasy. Notice her tail moving a lot. I would be watching her a lot tonight I think! Good luck! Around 10PM Iowa time

hey all.. im still up and watching her, but i am getting more and more concerned. lacey has not laid down since 4am my time its almost ten pm my time now. milk is still dripping, and also lol i worry too much! haha! hopefullly its soon!

I can't believe she is still alone in that stall. I hope all goes well for her. She is almost too quiet.
default_unsure.png

She just squatted to pee a little bit and I thought it was time. I even yelled at my husband to come watch! LOL! Nope! She went back to eating. I am not going to be able to go to bed until she has this baby! I need mare stare for the mare stare.
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Back