first mare up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That a beautiful foal. I know you are proud of it(???) and Lacy.

Thanks for sharing with us.

wow congrats
default_wub.png

just tuned in- missed the delivery by a little but looks like a beauty

Anyone know if it is a filly or colt? What's interesting is that she is pacing and fretting like she is in labor after the fact. She just laid down and popped out the foal. What a beauty it is!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a beautiful baby! Watched her all night last night thinking she would go. Congratulations on a successful foaling and Thanks for sharing. Won't have any babies of my own this year and most likely next year either so I appreciate getting my baby fix! Best wishes.

Hubby and I both got to see this little guy born! I love mare stare. This is the first one I have caught with the actual birth. He is beautiful. Wow! Lots of color! So precious when they are all wobbly and trying so hard to stand up.

default_biggrin.png
She did it! Is it a boy or a girl? This is the first live birth I have ever seen! I'm thrilled I actually got to see it. It was about 12:34 Iowa time when she laid down and my husband yelled at me that he thought this was it. Sure enough she did. Beautiful baby
default_wub.png
!

CONGRATULATIONS to all concerned!! Well done Momma and welcome to the new baby
default_saludando.gif

Anna

default_517.gif
default_517.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Congrats. Himz cute. My hubby got up during the night and as instructed came to the computer to check Lacey. He woke me up to tell me the good news. I could hear the smile in his voice. Glad all is well. Going back to zzzzzzzzzz-zzzzz.

[SIZE=12pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
Missed the birth (darn). Gorgeous little guy.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
So how long did she actually carry? Congratulations again!!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
[/SIZE]

I missed the birth
default_wink.png
after logging on every day to watch - always the way
default_laugh.png

Congratulations little Lacey - well done!
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations on a beautiful colt! I woke up just as he started to come out and got to see all the clean up time. So glad everything went well. Lacy did good.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been watching and watching.... course I missed it!

I did see a baby born yesterday at Hicks Ranch. *Goosebumps*

Enjoy your new precious critter
default_biggrin.png

~Sandy

whoo hooo there's finally a baby in the picture when I woke up! First thing I do is check Lacy!

Congrats. 3 hours ago? I stayed up so late last night watching that I overslept this morning and missed the birth! It's 7:30 here!

Congrats to everyone on a live and healthy foal! He's a cutie - now momma has to get up and nurse her little fella -

who are we gonna watch now? lol

Congrats! I missed the birth
default_sad.png
Happy she and baby are alright. Welcome lil guy
default_wub.png

I knew I'd get up this morning and see a little one running around in that stall! He's a spunky little guy ... trying to get Momma up for breakfast! Congratulations! I hate I missed the birth but so happy to get up and see a healthy little guy running around in the stall!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Back