First 2011 Crayonbox Foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on a beautiful little guy and for keeping your wits about you and delivering a healthy foal!
default_aktion033.gif

KIm,

So happy to come in today and see your good news. What a beautiful little buckskin for you to enjoy. Congradulations!

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah So happy for you that everything came out okay! Very nice colt!

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the waiting finally paid off, glad to hear that he arrived safely, he is sooo cute and I love buckskins so he is just perfect. Hoping you get that appy look!!

A HUGE congratulations to you!!!!! Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!!!

Liz R.

Congratulations he is beautiful!
default_wub.png
I'm so happy everything worked out for you.
default_yes.gif

What a lovely boy.
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
I agree that white always makes things better, but he's pretty darn handsome just as he is!

Leia

Thank-you so much everyone! He is a joy and the perfect balm after heartache!
default_wub.png
He is doing great, past his vet exam with flying colors! He also looks to have frosting/roaning mixed in his coat, so definitely an appaloosa, but won't know for sure what pattern until it's warm enough to "unwrap" him.

I'm still working on his registered name, but I am calling him Tumbleweed, just need to work that into a registered name.

Here is a photo of him at 12 hours old, more can be found on my website.

Tumbleweed3.3-22-11-417x289.jpg

Congrats on your new colt. Thank goodness this foaling had a happy ending........and you got the perfect color ***buckskin***!
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back