Finally have a driving horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadyacersminis

Reaction score
He is the 2005 AMHA World Reserve Champion Amateur Roadster stallion named JSW Turks Super Charger, a 32" Black and White Pinto... He Holds several titles between World and Eastern Championships.. He was bred and shown by Jonathan S Whitt, and was trained at Southwick Stables and also shown some by them too, He has only been shown in Driving so far but is trained for Halter too, I have no idea why they never tried showing him in halter because he is absoutely beautiful, very refined and has great confirmation, my only guess is by looking through a ton of shows, Jonathan had other Stallions competing in halter at the same time and same shows as Charger.. We are going to go ahead and bring him back out into the show ring in both halter and driving.... He is still at the Training Center getting some tuning up before we bring him home in a few weeks....

from amha website: 2005 world show)

Class 48: AMATEUR ROADSTER (20 Entries)

CHAMPION: SWEETWATERS JOCKERS WILD, Shown by BRAD STEVENS

RESERVE: JSW TURKS SUPER CHARGER, Shown by JONATHAN S. WHITT

3rd SAMUELS LIL ROMEO, Shown by PAULA MATTHEWS

4th SIR WINSABUCK, Shown by TERESA FLINT

5th SAMIS QUO VADIS, Shown by CAROL A. WANT

6th WILD SPIRITS STAR DANCER, Shown by BRENDA J. KANE

7th DREAM MAKERS BLACK TIE, Shown by AIMEE HOLLIDAY

8th LAS DORADAS BUCKEROOS CAJUN RHYTHM, Shown by LONNIE PERDUE

9th PETIT FOURS RAINBOW RHYTHM, Shown by JULIE D. ALLEN

10th ROYAL OAKS SIR RAZZLE DAZZLE, Shown by ABBY CONDER

He is all sunbleached right now, He will be stunning once we get some color to him again, He has just been sitting around not doing much since the 2007 Eastern Championships.... I cant wait to get him home and get him cleaned up some...

charger1.jpg

charger2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your new boy!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Bet you can't wait to get him home!!
default_smile.png

Congrats!! You are going to have loads of fun with him
default_smile.png

Congrats...he is very handsome!!! LOVE THOSE PINTOS!!!!!!! Have fun with him...
default_yes.gif

You're going to have such fun with him! Darin does such a tremendous job on his driving horses.

Congrats - looks like you'll be having lots of fun. You'll do a good job with him - I'm sure.

Barbie

Thanks Everyone,

I just cant wait to get Charger home, We have been waiting seven years for a driving horse and finally have one, We have 3 Carts and 3 Harnesses and just never gotten around to getting one trained
default_wacko.png
I guess you could say we did buy the cart before the horse
default_rolleyes.gif

I have always wanted a JSW horse, though, I never dreamed Id actually have one, I still cant believe it... It still feels like a dream, maybe the reality of it will set in when he actually comes home....

I have always wanted a JSW horse, though, I never dreamed Id actually have one, I still cant believe it... It still feels like a dream, maybe the reality of it will set in when he actually comes home....

It may not set in when he comes home. We have three JSW horses, my Magic Man son in particular I am just in awe all over again when I go to him each morning. He got here in November. lol

I am sure you will enjoy your new boy. I was real busy when the post was up about who we would buy from again, and I have to admit that if I'd had time to post on it, then JSW would have been the tip top of my list.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratualtions on such an awesome horse!.... wish it was me....great wishes for success and most of all enjoyment
default_smile.png

smiles,

Lynn

Back