Filly fairy on vacation????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Make A Wish Miniatures

Reaction score
Well we had two Colts born on May 5th within 5 minutes of one another. The first mare "Riems Jasmine" had a pretty buckskin colt at 1:55 a.m. followed by "H&Hs Hera of Olympus" at 2:00am, who had a teeny, tiny pretty chestnut colt that will turn grey.

"Jasmine" was bred to our cremello stallion "Make A Wish Double Your Bucks" and "Hera" was bred to our own son of "Little Kings Buckeroo Times Two" "Alvadars Double Whammy.

So far we have five fillies and two colts and three more to go. COME ON BACK FILLY FAIRY.

Jasmine's colt:

Video400014-03.jpg

"Hera's" colt:

Video500005-06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations.... Love the new colts. There both GORGEOUS. I can't wait to see them....

Isn't "Jasmine's" colt a half sibling to that PHENOMENAL mare that you by "VF Olympus" and "Hera's" a daughter of his isn't she?

Both colts are really nice.....

Congratulations! I love the first colt and the second is pretty darn cute too!

Very nice boys, nothing wrong with colts when they look like that! You can't hog the filly fairy all the time.
default_smile.png

Jan

Yes, she's vacationing in beautiful Lower Michigan!!!!

Congratulations on your boys.
default_aktion033.gif

5 fillies, WOW. The filly fairy has been on vacation on my farm for over 5 years. Looks like she has been vacationing at your farm.
default_biggrin.png

She appears to have landed in Ohio - 7 fillies in a row for us- give me a couple of weeks and I'll send her back your way
default_laugh.png

Congrats on your two new lovely additions.

Latest posts

Back