Our 2nd Foal Black min pinto filly :) New photos at 5 days wow

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
Here is our 2nd foal black min pinto .She was born May 27 around 8:45am .I was hoping for sky blue eyes like her full brother from last year, but she has dark blue and and one eye is half dark blue and little blue.Her dam is homozgyous for tobiano gene.This is her dam's three black pinto foal from a sorrel mare.The filly sire is homozygous for black gene.Her half sister is below was from solid buckskin stud go figure.I was so surprise to see her mostly black with white spot on shoulder area and on her left front leg.She has two tiny white spots on her back.She has solid black face.Her full brother is mostly white with black spots with white face markings with sky blues eyes.

Paint By Numbers Dancing Jasmine AMHA/AMHR pending

Sire Laurel Acres Double Vision (Elvis) grandsire Laurel Acres Hello Fire (greatsire NFCS Fire & Ice)

Dam Critter Farms Top Fancy Pants

She is our last foal for the season.We are blessed with two pinto fillies.

Jasmine My daughter name her at birth

IMAG0777.jpg

Here is our foal from march 30 this filly aunt LOL.

Paint By Numbers Duffys (Temperance )dam is The new filly half sister

sire WM Custom Made Duffys Cowboy(Sire Knells Custom made )(has dels cowboy, dipper duffys in his pedigree)

dam Paint By Numbers Bucks Fancy Mia(sire Little Kings Hallmarks Buckskot buckskin)Boones Little Buckeroo in pedigree

I am so blessed with my two gals
default_smile.png

fancy2012filly 068.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
very cute love the pintos. I have one more mare due she is a pal. and sire is black so not sure what I will get congrats on your baby

2days old wow what she is going to look like unfoldedIMAG0783.jpg

Jasmine outside for a minute
default_smile.png

Jasmine at 5 days wow she is so pretty

jasminetemperance612 024.JPG

jasminetemperance612 025.JPG

jasminetemperance612 016.JPG

Paint By Numbers Dancing Jasmine AMHA/AMHR PENDING

She's a little doll. Hope one of my mares comes up with something like that.

She's a little doll. Hope one of my mares comes up with something like that.
Thanks she is so funny I love watching her run to cute.
default_smile.png
Her full sibs last year a black pinto colt was mostly white go figure she mostly black LOL

Gorgeous ! Our new filly and jasmine are very similarly marked...lol..the stockings are different though.

Here she is..we call her streaker.havent settled on a formal name...lol.she has turned bay and shedding back out black..both her parents were loud pintos..she is 2 months

IMG_20120311_143907.jpg

Here she is..we call her streaker.havent settled on a formal name...lol.she has turned bay and shedding back out black..both her parents were loud pintos..she is 2 months
wow they could be TWINS LOL.she is cute.

How tall is yours?Jasmine parents are very colorful to.Jasmine dam is homozygous for tobiano, I was sure she as going to be loud like her brother was last year. Her sire is black overo pattern with sky blue eyes.

She is about 26 inches..her sire is 31 & her dam is 36...both are 50/50 black tobiano.dad has blue eyes and half white face.streaker is homozygous for both black and tobiano. I was also expecting loud..i actually looked around to make sute she was.jewels foal..lol..i have more pics on my site..it is wierd how every breeding gives you something totally different.

Oh she is LOVELY!!! Minimal pintos are my favorite. Congrats
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back