FaceBook

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like there are hundreds of me
default_rolleyes.gif
, mine says cal poly pomona alum 07!

I'm addicted to facebook! Everyone add me Please! Kylie Standish
default_biggrin.png

Edit: Ooo I have myspace too www.myspace.com/standishbaby

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I too have a facebook. It has been a great way for me to reconnect with friends I lost touch with when I moved across the country. I much prefer it to myspace. I have one of those too, but never use it. Facebook seems more private to me without a lot of the weirdos! It's easier to use too, IMO. Feel free to look me up : Jessica Leonard, there are a ton, but I'll pop right up if you search my email, [email protected]. If you do, write a little note saying you are from LB, I ignore the ones I can't figure out
default_wink.png

I just signed up myself! A friend had taken a trip to Vietnam and said if I wanted to see the pics I had to get a Facebook account. I still don't understand it all! Apparently you could make a "mini" group.......but we already have the forum! So I don't see the point in having 2 places I'm obsessed with!
default_unsure.png
I'm Sandra Harris, Medford, OR

I joined last summer...after the prodding of my friend who said I need to get with the 21st century! I never liked MySpace at all but looked at Facebook and it seems more private and better controls so I took the plunge. I also started a group named "Miniature Horse Enthusiasts" on there.

Look me up, my name is Debra Bowen, and join the group I started if you'd like.

Facebook is kind of fun. I use mine mostly for family stuff, it's great to quickly keep up with friends and see their photos and such.

I don't have time to post on here much but I do try to come here and read twice a week.

I have Facebook and think I have finally figured it out
default_rolleyes.gif
Jen Flanigan .No idea if I am the only one, but my profile picture is the same picture as my avatar on here
default_wink.png

Jen

I just started a few days ago. My cousin said if I want to see her pictures I had to join. So I haven't quiet figured ever thing out yet. I would love to have some more friends my name is Stefanie Harper .

My daughter talked me into joining facebook and since then there are so many friends we have made contact. And horsey friends too! Have to laugh, I have a "new" friend from London. He has big appys and has been interesting to correspond with. I am Lavonne Parks on there. Have to tell ya, I am still learning what all to do on Facebook. Lavonne

I'm on there
default_smile.png

I seem to be gathering lots of friends! That's cool!
default_yes.gif

But going there freezes up my computer so I don't spend much time there.

I'm here all the time and this is where my family is!
default_wub.png

I'm on facebook and have met up with a few old friends.

I'm on as Cynthia Owens Michel.

I'm on facebook. If anyone want to add me, I'll accept. Just pm me first so I know who you are.

I'm Chasta Harrison on facebook

Thanks,

Chasta

I'm on facebook. Name is Shana Hadlock. I love it, have been using it for a year I guess. I just got my hubby to join a few weeks ago.
default_smile.png

i'm honestly not sure i know even half the people on my friends list..but most of them appear to be mini/shetland people. I've reconnected with a lot of high school friends on there as well that I had lost touch with.

I have to say i was really skeptical the first couple weeks.i still feel like there could be some security issues with as much info as many people list on there (profiles or even just wall to wall chatter)....

I AM addicted to "my farm" game. ... lol "grow darn it grow!"

i'm honestly not sure i know even half the people on my friends list..but most of them appear to be mini/shetland people. I've reconnected with a lot of high school friends on there as well that I had lost touch with. I have to say i was really skeptical the first couple weeks.i still feel like there could be some security issues with as much info as many people list on there (profiles or even just wall to wall chatter)....

My list is about half and half, mini people from here that i've never met and the other half I do know and have met. I've also reconnected with an old friend that I used to hangout with in school and i'm having a good time chatting with her. People have sent me things for the farm game but I have no idea what to do with them or how to play. I'm addicted to bejeweled blitz!!

I have to admit I am a bit confused by it. I did for a while send people things when they sent me stuff but not really sure what to do from there

Lisa, I just figured out My Farm this morning LOL. I woke up at 2 am and couldn't go back to sleep so I just sat here and played. I have to admit, it is additive and now I love my farm. I am looking forward to my first harvest LOL. I also like Farm Town, it moves faster and you have neighbors too.

you need to accept your farm gifts then click ont he tree on the bottom right of your home page and ti will take you to the game. it has a tutorial on how it works. you will need to plant your plants and put your animals on the farm. then you will plant and harvest crops to earn your money. it's a very simple game but it's kinda fun in a simple game sort of way!

Back