FaceBook

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes i have a facebook and am on quite often. I have a myspace too and thought i would not like facebook near as much as myself but i have not been on myself hardly at all since my facebook, it is so much FUN.

Looks me up...add me, i will get back with you - Leeana Hackworth -

I love Facebook! I have been able to keep in touch with my family who live all over the country and found some old friends online too. And my California friends can tell me how great the weather is when it's below freezing here in NE.
default_wacko.png
Anyway, look me up if you like: Erika Springbett

I'm on it, but I'm not sure I totally get it the way younger people do
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png
You can find me under my name, Jill O'Roark
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Yeap I'm on facebook too
default_smile.png
I love it for keeping in touch with my friends and family. I love playing the games too! Also its fun to go and look at everyones photos. I'm always looking to ad new friends. I'm Joyce Kenes

default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif
Ditto what Jill said. I do play bejeweled on Facebook. I have found and beem emailing with an old friend, it's pretty cool. You can add me too, Leslie Post

One of the best ways to find friend on Facebook is to use either the friends search in which you can see if anyone you went to school with is on there, you can also go to groups and join those. I know there are groups for everything inclucing AMHA and AMHR/ASPC. I even belong to one that is only for people named Karen.

I am on Facebook but I no longer trust them with my Photos, after what they did.

I'm on facebook. I go on mostly at night. I have found so many long ago friends and lots of my family is on there which is nice because some are many miles away. You can find me under Karen Fiorey Nass

Im on there too
default_smile.png
its way better then myspace

default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Yep me to. I am still trying to figure out the pokes and bead and goats and cows
default_smile.png
But I have been in touch with some old friends thru facebook and it was wonderful to be able to find them and talk again.

I'm on Facebook and love it!!! Feel free to add me as a friend - it's a great place to socialize! My full name is Liz Rocklin.

Liz R.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am on facebook, I am totally addicted.. I'm Missy Rippeto- be my friend..
default_smile.png

I am on Facebook but I no longer trust them with my Photos, after what they did.
What happened with your photos??

They Changed their TOS for awhile... giving them rights to use and sell what ever photos are posted on Face book, also gave themselves the right to find bigger copies of said Art by what ever means to get a better res, so they could sell your Art or photographs. Illegal and not Kosher on so many levels. After many people getting up in Arms... they went back to the old TOS. Was on the National news.

Since they even tried to do that.. I will no longer post photographs or paintings with Facebook... just don't trust them.

You can add me as a Friend if any one wishes... Shari Nees

Last edited by a moderator:
I just joined because somebody contacted me and said I had to see some photos. I guess I'm not getting it as they could have emailed me.
default_wacko.png
Now I am getting 50 emails a day with people who want me to be their friend and I have no idea who they even are. So I have been "ignoring" them. I imagine if I actually knew the person I would accept the offer. Guess I am another one that really doesn't get it but I would imagine I have to spend some time on there and figure it all out.

Latest posts

Back