FaceBook

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am on facebook all the time although I used to be on there more but I am too busy training for show season and watching mares that are getting close
default_smile.png

carol i do believe you can change the settings not to email you
default_smile.png

Kay

default_smile.png

Kay
Thanks Kay......I was just looking at that. Unfortnately then none of the emails come through. Just will have to sit back and hope they die down. I think too many people just want a huge number of "friends"........??????

default_smile.png

Kay
Thanks Kay......I was just looking at that. Unfortnately then none of the emails come through. Just will have to sit back and hope they die down. I think too many people just want a huge number of "friends"........??????

I believe that that is what they want. Some of these kids want this huge number of friends, It is pretty similar with myspace.

I signed up sometime last year but never really used it until the past weekend and I am hooked. I have caught up with friends I haven't talked to in ages that are spread all the way across the country.

I have one too...I'm pretty sure I'm the only one if you search under Erica Killion

I'm on it! Look up Will Gentry, im pretty sure there are a ton but im in the pontotoc ms network. I would love to have more friends from the forum! look me up1

Elizabeth McMaster on Facebook....
default_smile.png

or look me up by my email [email protected]

See ya there....(been adding people as mch as I can, my laptop is sloowwwwvistaslowwwww)

Liz

I am on there too...Sonya Olson Guidish. I do enjoy it and how neat to connect with people from my highschool..I used to do the myspace thing as well but tired of that quickly, probably the same will happen with facebook in time. I do have a few LB friends on there as well and I enjoy looking at their horse pics and seeing/commenting on their status.

I did enjoy doing the little requests for a while...you know green patch, all the notes, beer and flair requests, etc...but I got sick of that quickly...I was getting about 20-30 requests a day for things, so I started to ignore them all...they have slowed down a bit. So if anyone sends me one of those I will probably ignore it, don't take it personal, I do it to everyone ;)

Know what you mean, Sonya...I ended up having to ignore the "gifts" my friends sent b/c they take too long!

I'm on there too, my name is Faith Jossi Lichtenberg. It'd be fun to get to know some LB forum people better. Facebook is a little addictive I would say
default_rolleyes.gif
but it's been a good way to find out what's happening with everyone quickly.

What a great way to meet more people with miniatures! I'm always looking to meet new people and friends with a common love for horses. Michelle Hogan

I've got a Facebook. Add me, Alex Briggs.

I joined just recently (because of reading this thread) and I'm not totally sure what I think about it yet, but I'm gonna give it a whirl!

Feel free to add me - Parmela Bonney (I'm pretty sure I'm the only one
default_laugh.png
)

Yup, I have one. If your friends with Alex [briggs], look in his friends for someone named Jenny.

I dont really want to put my full name out here.

I tried looking some of you up...and there were pages of people with the same name.
default_unsure.png
:DOH! I couldn't find most of you!! So look me up when you have time... think there is only one of me... but I will have to double check. .... Shari Nees

And Thank you for those who added me as a friend!!
default_laugh.png

O yea I guess it could be hard to tell which one is me since there are alot of people with my name but I bet I am the only one with a cute grey stallion smiling as my picture
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back