Exciting Horse Announcement for Us

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Jill ! I know how much you love Destiny.
default_wub.png

Oh Jill, I know how much you love Destiny, and I know he is one horse I will never ever have to wonder about. He will be loved as much there as he would be if he were here, and I am sooooo thankful for that ! You are a great friend to my Erica and to our family
default_smile.png
Give mr. destiny a big hug from his Nanna.

Linda

That's wonderful Jill!!
default_aktion033.gif
I'm with Marty though...we want current pix of him in his new home.
default_wink.png
I know you're careful about what gets out there as he's a breeding stallion, etc., but we haven't seen any new pictures since Nationals and the same old shots get tired. Come on, share the love!
default_biggrin.png

Leia

Thanks, folks! He's a very, very special horse!
default_cheekkiss.gif

New pictures... those will come after he's shed out and I have time. I guess dealing with lung cancer last year, having most of my left lung removed, and the long recovery that resulted in about 1/2 the lung function of a "normal" person had sort of put a damper on getting shed out pictures last summer. Go figure
default_smile.png
But all the pitures show him as an adult, as he is... and ALL that he is. Those pictures are eye candy to me, so I never tire of showing them off
default_wub.png
A lot of effort and success is attached to Destiny, so... sorry... but I am not inclined to show him in his winter woolies to anyone other than family. No more than I'll show you all pictures of me in my PJ's
default_biggrin.png
I think anyone who has the kinds of pictures of their horses as I do of Destiny is bound to use them, huh?
default_wink.png

Not only are "we" due for Destiny shots, but boy do we have a couple breath taking triple Buckeroo buckskin fillies from him here on the ground that will also get some shed or clipped photo shoots w/in the coming months. I've been so happy with what Destiny and DunIT have done for us in the "baby" department
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

PS -- Linda, you choked me up
default_cheekkiss.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of effort and success is attached to Destiny, so... sorry... but I am not inclined to show him in his winter woolies to anyone other than family. No more than I'll show you all pictures of me in my PJ's
default_biggrin.png
I think anyone who has the kinds of pictures of their horses as I do of Destiny is bound to use them, huh?
default_wink.png
I couldn't agree more Jill!
default_wink.png
He is your MAIN MAN and deserves to be presented as such. I will look forward to seeing new pictures of him and the kids! You have been through so much this year. Who could not admire your courage!
default_wub.png

Carol

Latest posts

Back